JetBrains Academy: New Projects and Topics in December
2021 is almost over, and it’s time for us to look back on December and sum up all the content updates of the month. In total, we created 2 new projects and added 39 new educational topics:
We also released the Linear Regression from Scratch project from Beta. If you are interested in learning data science, give it a try!
🆕 Project: Watermark (Beta)
We also released the Indigo Card Game project from Beta.
- Functions: Function decomposition
- OOP: Structs, Advanced usage of structs, Public and private scopes in Go
- Working with data: Writing data to files in Go
- Flask: Introduction to Flask, Access from browser, Access from console, RESTful clients, Responses, Advanced responses, App configuration, Error handlers, Logging, Requests, Routes
- Spring Boot: Logging in Spring Boot, Mapping inheritance
🆕 Topic: Introduction to Scala Style Guide
- Databases and SQL: Network model, MongoDB VS relational databases
- Dev tools: Find and exec, Basic operations with a container
- Essentials: Arithmetic expressions in programming
- JVM: Garbage collection approaches
Note that projects marked as Beta are still in the early stages of testing. In order to see Beta projects on the platform, you need to have the Beta tester feature enabled in your profile settings.
Your JetBrains Academy team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
JetBrains Academy’s New Projects and Topics: September Update
The latest content update, featuring four new projects and more than 90 new topics to learn.
JetBrains Academy’s New Projects and Topics: August Update
Register For the School on the Practice and Theory of Distributed Computing
Join us for four days of hands-on computer science education with industry experts in a sunny paradise.