EduTools Plugin 2022.6 Is Available
Version 2022.6 of EduTools is out! With this release, we’ve added the Next button for edu tasks to navigate to the next task more easily, and we’ve improved plugin quality by fixing bugs.
Learning Python? You can still take part in CheckiO coding games. Select CheckiO in the list of courses available with the EduTools plugin and have fun coding!
Here are the most notable fixes and improvements in EduTools 2022.6.
- EDU-4833: We added the Next button for edu tasks, so you can easily navigate to the next task.
- EDU-5098: Fixed the bug that was preventing Codeforces contests in Kotlin from being reopened.
- EDU-5089: Fixed the issue causing course creators to not be able to properly create, reopen, or load Kotlin courses from an archive.
- EDU-5029: Fixed the issue with the blinking progress in the status bar during course creation.
- EDU-5074: Codeforces contests are now open as expected in CLion after restarting the IDE.
- EDU-5045: If a task cannot be compiled, you’ll now see the “Compilation failed” error message in the Rustlings course.
For the full list of issues addressed in EduTools 2022.6, see our issue tracker.
You can install the EduTool plugin or update it to the latest version right from Settings (Preferences for macOS) | Plugins in IntelliJ IDEA, PyCharm, WebStorm, Android Studio, CLion, PhpStorm, or GoLand.
IntelliJ IDEA Edu and PyCharm Edu 2022.1.2
We’ve released the 2022.1.2 versions of PyCharm Edu and IntelliJ IDEA Edu, which include the latest updates for PyСharm Community, IntelliJ IDEA Community, and EduTools 2022.6. You can download the new builds from our website or by using the Toolbox App. You can also use a snap package on Ubuntu.
Your Educational Products team