Fleet 1.30 is Out With Indent Guides, Support for Mocha Tests, Improved Quick-Fixes, and Other Enhancements
Fleet 1.30 is now available! Explore our latest release, which introduces many new features to improve your development experience. You can update to this latest version using the Toolbox App. Let’s take a closer look at the highlights of this update.
- We’ve added the option to Show Indent Guides in Fleet, which enhances the appearance of code indents, making it easier to scan the code.
- Now, you can easily create new temporary files by double-clicking the empty tab area, making your workflow more efficient and streamlined.
- Now, Fleet displays the first fix directly in the inspection popup, and a link to all fixes is shown in a quick-fixes popup.
- Fleet 1.30 also brings editor support for the latest features in Amper. The highlight of this release includes support for working with Gradle version catalogs. In Fleet, you can access dependencies declared in catalogs with code completion and navigation support, use intention actions to move dependencies to catalogs easily, and much more. Read the Amper update blog post to get the full details.
- We’ve added an Unstage action to the Git tool. When files are already selected, you now have the option to Add or Unstage all files.
- Escape sequences inside JSON string literals are now highlighted.
The following bugs have been successfully fixed:
See the full release notes for more details about the 1.30 update.
Please report any issues you encounter to our issue tracker on YouTrack and stay tuned for further exciting announcements..
P.S. Support for plugins and plugin APIs is a work in progress, but the list of installed (bundled) plugins is now available and visible to everyone. To view it, select Plugins in the Actions menu.
Join the JetBrains Tech Insights Lab to participate in surveys, interviews, and UX studies. Help us make JetBrains Fleet better!
Subscribe to Blog updates
Fleet 1.29 is Here With Support for Replacing Groups With Regex, Inline Variable Refactoring, and Other Updates
We’re excited to bring you the first Fleet release of 2024, which introduces several new features and improvements. You can update to this latest version using the Toolbox App. New features Now, you can effortlessly create new temporary files directly from pre-selected code fragments, streaml…
Fleet 1.28 Is Now Available With AI Assistant, Improvements to the Run and Debug Tool, and Other Updates
Coding with Fleet just got faster with generative AI Today we announced JetBrains AI Assistant, which brings powerful new features including AI chat, AI-based refactoring and code completion, and the ability to generate documentation and commit messages. These new capabilities are available in the…
Fleet 1.27 Is Here With Emmet Support in PHP, a Compare With Clipboard Action, the Global Status Bar, New WSL Networking Mode Support, and More.
Fleet 1.27 has arrived! Check out our latest release, loaded with new features to make your development experience even better. Let's take a closer look at the highlights of this update. New features Now you can use Fleet to seamlessly compare two files, one in your editor and one in your clipb…
Fleet Preview Update 1.25: Amend Commit Feature, Inlay Hints, Ability To Disable Plugins, Shebang Mechanism Support, and More
Fleet 1.25 is now available! Explore our newest release, which introduces many new features to improve your development experience. Let’s take a closer look at the highlights of this update. New features We’ve made it possible to amend commits directly from the Git tool. You can now seamlessly …