- Running GoLand on a Raspberry Pi 4
- GoLand 2020.1 EAP 2 is Out with Profiler Labels for Goroutines, Code Completion for Comments and Pointers, and More
- Welcome to the GoLand 2020.1 Early Access Program!
- What’s Next: GoLand 2020.1 Roadmap
- GoLand 2019.3: Faster Than Ever Before with Improved Go Modules Support, New Quick-fixes, and Much More
Tags2017.2 2017.3 2017.3.1 2018 2018.1 2018.1.2 2018.2 2018.2.1 2018.2.2 2018.2.3 2018.3 2019.1 2019.2 2019.3 2020.1 code completion code inspections Containers databases Debugger debugging debugging tests docker eap EAP 10 editing features GAE git Go 1.9 Go Modules indices intention-actions internals live templates newsletter Nightly Postfix Completion quick-fixes refactorings Remote Debugging roadmap Testify tips web development
Tag Archives: extract interface
In today’s article, we will talk about the Extract Interface refactoring, a new refactoring available since GoLand 2019.1. This refactoring allows us to take a type and extract all the method definitions that we need, then create a new interface … Continue reading →