- GoLand 2019.3: Faster Than Ever Before with Improved Go Modules Support, New Quick-fixes, and Much More
- GoLand 2019.3 Turns Beta!
- Get GoLand, Support Women Who Go and GoBridge, and Celebrate Go’s Birthday!
- Goland 2019.3 EAP 6 is Out with Highlighting in go.mod Files, and Just a Pinch of Bug-Fixes
- Goland 2019.3 EAP 5 is Here with Faster Startup, Improvements for File Watcher, and More
Tags2017.2 2017.3 2017.3.1 2018 2018.1 2018.1.2 2018.2 2018.2.1 2018.2.2 2018.2.3 2018.3 2019.1 2019.2 2019.3 code completion code inspections Containers databases Debugger debugging debugging tests diagrams docker eap EAP 10 editing features GAE git Go 1.9 Go Modules indices intention-actions internals newsletter Nightly Postfix Completion quick-fixes refactorings Remote Debugging roadmap Testify tips vsc web development
Tag Archives: extract interface
In today’s article, we will talk about the Extract Interface refactoring, a new refactoring available since GoLand 2019.1. This refactoring allows us to take a type and extract all the method definitions that we need, then create a new interface … Continue reading →