- GoLand 2019.3 Turns Beta!
- Get GoLand, Support Women Who Go and GoBridge, and Celebrate Go’s Birthday!
- Goland 2019.3 EAP 6 is Out with Highlighting in go.mod Files, and Just a Pinch of Bug-Fixes
- Goland 2019.3 EAP 5 is Here with Faster Startup, Improvements for File Watcher, and More
- GoLand 2019.3 EAP 4 is Out with MongoDB Support and Importing & Handling Known Package Aliases
Tags2017.2 2017.3 2017.3.1 2018 2018.1 2018.1.2 2018.2 2018.2.1 2018.2.2 2018.2.3 2018.3 2019.1 2019.2 2019.3 code completion code inspections Containers databases Debugger debugging debugging tests diagrams docker eap EAP 10 editing features GAE git Go 1.9 Go Modules indices intention-actions internals newsletter Nightly Postfix Completion quick-fixes refactorings Remote Debugging roadmap Testify tips vsc web development
Tag Archives: roadmap
Two weeks ago we released GoLand 2018.2, and just four days ago its more polished version – GoLand 2018.2.1. There’s a lot of goodies inside such as support for Go modules (vgo), an upgraded Move refactoring, new quick-fixes, Postfix Completion … Continue reading →