Team Server and IntelliJ IDEA presentations on Google Video

Posted on by alexandra.rusina

On March, 15th JetBrains made presentations on Team Server and IntelliJ IDEA at Google. The live video of these two presentations is now available at GoogleVideo.
Here what Alex Tkachman, JetBrains marketing director who also participated at the presentations, says at his blog:
” First talk is done by Dmitry Jemerov and dedicated to our new product Team Server. It is practically the same talk we did on JavaOne. The talk gives very good idea of what we are doing and how we see the ways to improve productivity of development team. It covers continious integration, server-side code analisis, collaboration and extensibility of Team Server. The talk dedicated mainly to the features of version 1.0 of Team Server but I think it gives good feeling where are we going.
The second talk “AJAX with pleasure” done by Mike Aizatsky. It is a bit compressed (because of time constraints) version of Mike’s talk on AJAX Expirience conference. The talk covers HNML/CSS/Javascript related funcionality of IntelliJ IDEA and shows how you can develop AJAX applications with real pleasure.
The whole video is about 1 hour 15 minutes long but I think it is interesting enough to find time to see it.”

Comments below can no longer be edited.

7 Responses to Team Server and IntelliJ IDEA presentations on Google Video

1. Mario Arias says:

May 25, 2006

Great video, and the JavaScript features in IDEA 6.0… GREAT!!!

2. Anatol Pomozov says:

May 30, 2006

Is it true that JetBrains team working on Ruby plugin?? Could you confirm it?? And a status. I want to be alpha-tester..

3. Mike Aizatsky (JetBrains) says:

May 31, 2006

Yes, we’re in the process of writing a Ruby plugin. Right now we have working parser. As soon as we add support for parsing error detection & code formatting we’ll make a 0.1 release.

If you really want to be an alpha-tester, it would be possible to fetch all the sources right from svn repository, which will be created soon.

4. Anatol Pomozov says:

May 31, 2006

Yeah. I would like to start using. In fact I even wrote Lex grammar + basic code for Ruby plugin. But if you working on it I would like to follow you then. Just let me know when you will be ready to open svn repo.

My email is anatol dot pomozov at gmail dot com or make annoncement in forum. Thank you very much guys for your work. When ruby plugin would be quite stable I would make annoncement in ruby-talk and rails maillists.

5. Michael Klishin says:

June 12, 2006

Hey, are there any news on IDEA Ruby plugin? I would like to join alpha testing group as well.

6. ravi says: