Introducing BuildDesk – the New IntelliJ IDEA Companion Product
JetBrains is glad to announce that the family of Companion Products is increased with the new tool – BuildDesk.
BuildDesk is the solution that smooths the build process of your IntelliJ IDEA projects by automatically generating the build scripts based on the project structure.
The benefits you gain with BuildDesk are:
- Your application builds are automatically generated
- No need to repeat what you have already done in your IDE – BuildDesk reads directly from your IntelliJ IDEA project
- Easy configuration of installation layout
- An easy out-of-the-box byte-code obfuscation solution
- Professional deployment of your application with native launcher and native installer for Windows
- Generation of a native Mac OS application, and a “generic” version for any operating system
- Intelligent analysis and highlighting of problems with your build
More information can be found at the BuildDesk Features page.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
JPA and React Plugins: From Buddies To Full Members of The JetBrains Family
We are excited to announce that JPA Buddy and React Buddy have joined the JetBrains family. Positioned as powerful plugins for working with JPA data and React applications, respectively, they will offer even more functionality for IntelliJ IDEA and WebStorm developers moving forward. With this ac…
Java Annotated Monthly – September 2023
The September edition of Java Annotated Monthly is here! With this month’s release of Java 21 approaching, we're excited to bring you a final sneak peek into its crucial features. But that's not all! This edition is packed with helpful articles about cutting-edge AI technologies, including update…
Java Annotated Monthly – August 2023
The August edition of Java Annotated Monthly is here! As usual, we’ve selected a collection of fascinating articles covering the latest Java-related news, tech updates, AI and machine learning innovations, and more. We're thrilled to share the exciting news of the recent release of IntelliJ IDEA 202…