Introducing BuildDesk – the New IntelliJ IDEA Companion Product
JetBrains is glad to announce that the family of Companion Products is increased with the new tool – BuildDesk.
BuildDesk is the solution that smooths the build process of your IntelliJ IDEA projects by automatically generating the build scripts based on the project structure.
The benefits you gain with BuildDesk are:
- Your application builds are automatically generated
- No need to repeat what you have already done in your IDE – BuildDesk reads directly from your IntelliJ IDEA project
- Easy configuration of installation layout
- An easy out-of-the-box byte-code obfuscation solution
- Professional deployment of your application with native launcher and native installer for Windows
- Generation of a native Mac OS application, and a “generic” version for any operating system
- Intelligent analysis and highlighting of problems with your build
More information can be found at the BuildDesk Features page.
Subscribe to Blog updates
The New Terminal (Beta) Is Now in JetBrains IDEs
The new terminal (Beta) is now in JetBrains IDEs and will be available in the new UI starting from the 2024.1 version of the IDEs.
Java Annotated Monthly – February 2024
Welcome to the February edition of Java Annotated Monthly! We're excited to share this month’s collection of articles brimming with the latest Java news, including a list of the upcoming JEPs for Java 22. What’s more, you’ll also get to explore numerous informative blogs packed with Java tips and tu…
Java Annotated Monthly – January 2024
Happy New Year and welcome to the January edition of Java Annotated Monthly! As we step into 2024, we're excited to bring you the latest news and tutorials from the tech world. This issue’s highlight is the release of IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3 – a real game-changer that introduces an AI Assistant feature…
Java Annotated Monthly – December 2023
The December edition of Java Annotated Monthly is here! As usual, you’ll find all the latest Java and Kotlin updates as well as details of key industry events for networking and learning. This issue also features the latest release candidates and targeted JEPs alongside Java tutorials and articles a…