IntelliJ IDEA 9.0.2, is now available with a significant number of improvements in addition to a great deal of fixes.
Frameworks and technologies support
- GWT 2.0 UiBinder feature support
- Action to package Adobe AIR applications
- Improved support for CSS 3
- Grails 1.2 Ivy dependencies tracking
- Support for Zen-coding HTML/XML features
- Live templates for Flex editing (iterations, fields declaration and others)
- Parallel compilation of independent Flex modules/facets
- PHP code style (formatting) options.
- New PHP inspections: unused private field, unused local variable.
- New PHP quick fixes and intentions: automatically added stubs for non-implemented abstract methods, getters and setters.
IDE features, UI & Usability
- Support for vertical indent guides in editor (Settings | Editor | Appearance | Show vertical indent guides)
- “Show in Explorer”/”Reveal in Finder” actions in context menu
- Improved detection of project indexes rebuild necessity on IDE startup
- Possibility to attach source to decompiled class file directly from edit window
- Support for autoboxing when evaluating expressions in Java debugger
- UML diff tool
- New SQL and HQL consoles
- Inline display (folding) for values of Spring property placeholders
- Improved support for remote projects (via FTP/SFTP, mount/share)
The update is a strongly recommended upgrade for all users of both Ultimate and Community editions.
Develop with pleasure
-The JetBrains Team