IntelliJ IDEA 9.0.2
IntelliJ IDEA 9.0.2, is now available with a significant number of improvements in addition to a great deal of fixes.
Frameworks and technologies support
- GWT 2.0 UiBinder feature support
- Action to package Adobe AIR applications
- Improved support for CSS 3
- Grails 1.2 Ivy dependencies tracking
- Support for Zen-coding HTML/XML features
- Live templates for Flex editing (iterations, fields declaration and others)
- Parallel compilation of independent Flex modules/facets
- PHP code style (formatting) options.
- New PHP inspections: unused private field, unused local variable.
- New PHP quick fixes and intentions: automatically added stubs for non-implemented abstract methods, getters and setters.
IDE features, UI & Usability
- Support for vertical indent guides in editor (Settings | Editor | Appearance | Show vertical indent guides)
- “Show in Explorer”/”Reveal in Finder” actions in context menu
- Improved detection of project indexes rebuild necessity on IDE startup
- Possibility to attach source to decompiled class file directly from edit window
- Support for autoboxing when evaluating expressions in Java debugger
- UML diff tool
- New SQL and HQL consoles
- Inline display (folding) for values of Spring property placeholders
- Improved support for remote projects (via FTP/SFTP, mount/share)
The update is a strongly recommended upgrade for all users of both Ultimate and Community editions.
Develop with pleasure
-The JetBrains Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
Java Annotated Monthly – November 2023
Welcome to the Java Annotated Monthly – November 2023! As the Java world keeps on spinning, we've gathered a treasure trove of articles, talks, and insights to warm your Java developers’ hearts. This month's edition features a delightful blend of the latest technological advancements and the ever…
Java Annotated Monthly – October 2023
Welcome to the October edition of Java Annotated Monthly! In this issue, we're plunging into the world of Java and tech. We'll explore the latest and greatest in the recent release of Java 21, share exciting news about the new EAP for IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3, and bring you a handpicked selection of …
JPA and React Plugins: From Buddies To Full Members of The JetBrains Family
We are excited to announce that JPA Buddy and React Buddy have joined the JetBrains family. Positioned as powerful plugins for working with JPA data and React applications, respectively, they will offer even more functionality for IntelliJ IDEA and WebStorm developers moving forward. With this ac…
Java Annotated Monthly – September 2023
The September edition of Java Annotated Monthly is here! With this month’s release of Java 21 approaching, we're excited to bring you a final sneak peek into its crucial features. But that's not all! This edition is packed with helpful articles about cutting-edge AI technologies, including update…