IntelliJ IDEA 9.0.3 is out together with TeamCity update and PyCharm Beta
The summer is hot not only because of the sun. Today we have even 3 breaking news to share:
1. IntelliJ IDEA 9.0.3 is available with fixes for many reported issues and some improvements, namely:
- New UI for merging Subversion branches
- New Password Safe tool for encrypted storing of passwords for VCS, proxy server etc.
- Initial support for HTML 5
- Support for Grails 1.3.x
- Improved Flex debugger
BTW, if you’re doing Flex, make sure to watch the IntelliJ IDEA screencasts by John Lindquist, about the debugger, refactorings and other stuff IntelliJ IDEA provides for Flex.
2. TeamCity 5.1.3 is out with some compatibility and stability fixes.
3. And the last big piece of news for today is PyCharm Beta release. JetBrains PyCharm is the new lightweight IDE for Python with the best available support for Django and Google App Engine. During the Beta we are giving away 50% discount coupons for PyCharm 1.0. So, check it out!
Needless to say, we are still going to continue to develop and release the Python plugin for IntelliJ IDEA, which will remain free for all users of IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate.
Develop with pleasure!
-The JetBrains Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
JPA and React Plugins: From Buddies To Full Members of The JetBrains Family
We are excited to announce that JPA Buddy and React Buddy have joined the JetBrains family. Positioned as powerful plugins for working with JPA data and React applications, respectively, they will offer even more functionality for IntelliJ IDEA and WebStorm developers moving forward. With this ac…
Java Annotated Monthly – September 2023
The September edition of Java Annotated Monthly is here! With this month’s release of Java 21 approaching, we're excited to bring you a final sneak peek into its crucial features. But that's not all! This edition is packed with helpful articles about cutting-edge AI technologies, including update…
Java Annotated Monthly – August 2023
The August edition of Java Annotated Monthly is here! As usual, we’ve selected a collection of fascinating articles covering the latest Java-related news, tech updates, AI and machine learning innovations, and more. We're thrilled to share the exciting news of the recent release of IntelliJ IDEA 202…