IntelliJ IDEA 9.0.3 is out together with TeamCity update and PyCharm Beta
The summer is hot not only because of the sun. Today we have even 3 breaking news to share:
1. IntelliJ IDEA 9.0.3 is available with fixes for many reported issues and some improvements, namely:
- New UI for merging Subversion branches
- New Password Safe tool for encrypted storing of passwords for VCS, proxy server etc.
- Initial support for HTML 5
- Support for Grails 1.3.x
- Improved Flex debugger
BTW, if you’re doing Flex, make sure to watch the IntelliJ IDEA screencasts by John Lindquist, about the debugger, refactorings and other stuff IntelliJ IDEA provides for Flex.
2. TeamCity 5.1.3 is out with some compatibility and stability fixes.
3. And the last big piece of news for today is PyCharm Beta release. JetBrains PyCharm is the new lightweight IDE for Python with the best available support for Django and Google App Engine. During the Beta we are giving away 50% discount coupons for PyCharm 1.0. So, check it out!
Needless to say, we are still going to continue to develop and release the Python plugin for IntelliJ IDEA, which will remain free for all users of IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate.
Develop with pleasure!
-The JetBrains Team