Share Your IntelliJ IDEA Passion to Win a Free JAX London Pass!
Do you like IntelliJ IDEA? Do you enjoy attending developer conferences? Do you live in the UK?
We’re not asking that without a reason.
We have 10 passes to the upcoming JAX London conference that is scheduled to be held in London, UK, on Septeber 27-29. Each of the 2-day passes that we’re giving away is worth £549. We’d like to share them with you, the people who love our products.
We’ll pick 10 winners and provide them with a promotion code that will enable them to visit JAX London absolutely free of charge!
Update! The contest is extended until September 16!
With this contest, we’re mostly targeting UK developers but if you live elsewhere and you’re willing to land in London on above dates, you’re very much welcome to take part!
- You publish your screencast (or several screencasts, if you will.) at JetBrains TV not later than
September 9September 16. Please use your JetBrains Account to log in there.
- We choose best submitted screencasts via internal vote.
- We announce the 10 winners on September 17 and provide them with free JAX London passes.
- We will publish some selected screencasts (mentioning the authors) on a dedicated resource.
- JetBrains TV accepts videos in the following file formats: mp4, mpeg, avi, mpg, wmv, flv, and mov. Make sure to export your video to one of these formats.
- Publish your screencast to a channel that corresponds to the product it’s about: IntelliJ IDEA, TeamCIty, etc.
- Make sure to mark your screencast with tag “JAX 2010 Screencast Contest”.
- Silent screencasts are fine but we’d prefer voiceover.
- Use 4:3 aspect ratio for better publishing quality.
- Recommended resolutions: 1024*768 or 800*600.
- Try to limit screencast duration to 5 minutes.
You are free to create your screencasts using any screencasting tool (Camtasia, Captivate, Jing – hey, there are lots of them).
By the way, we’re also raffling 10 passes to DevCon London that will be held in the same venue in the same time with JAX. If you want to get there too, you can submit a screencast about ReSharper as well. See details on the .NET Tools Blog.
Looking forward to your contributions!
The JetBrains Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
JPA and React Plugins: From Buddies To Full Members of The JetBrains Family
We are excited to announce that JPA Buddy and React Buddy have joined the JetBrains family. Positioned as powerful plugins for working with JPA data and React applications, respectively, they will offer even more functionality for IntelliJ IDEA and WebStorm developers moving forward. With this ac…
Java Annotated Monthly – September 2023
The September edition of Java Annotated Monthly is here! With this month’s release of Java 21 approaching, we're excited to bring you a final sneak peek into its crucial features. But that's not all! This edition is packed with helpful articles about cutting-edge AI technologies, including update…
Java Annotated Monthly – August 2023
The August edition of Java Annotated Monthly is here! As usual, we’ve selected a collection of fascinating articles covering the latest Java-related news, tech updates, AI and machine learning innovations, and more. We're thrilled to share the exciting news of the recent release of IntelliJ IDEA 202…