Screencast Contests are Over, Announcing Winners!
DevCon London 2010 Screencast Contest and JAX London 2010 Screencast Contest at JetBrains TV are over.
Big thanks to all participants who all get their well-deserved passes, namely:
- Anton Arhipov gets a pass to JAX London 2010 for Column Mode Editing with IntelliJ IDEA
- Dmitry Kandalov gets a pass to JAX London 2010 for Regexp Matching and Clipboard Comparison AND Coding Outside-In Using Intentions (both with IntelliJ IDEA.)
- Dmitry Nesteruk gets a pass to DevCon London 2010 for Inferring Types from Usage (with ReSharper.)
- Michał Gibowski gets a pass to JAX London 2010 for Navigation Made Easy, Adjusting Workspace and Refactorings (with IntelliJ IDEA.)
- Stefan Lieser gets a pass to DevCon London 2010 for Using ‘Search with Pattern’ to change old style Assert.AreEqual to new style Assert.That (with ReSharper.)
To get your passes, please drop a line to Jura dot Gorohovsky at jetbrains dot com, and I’ll provide you with registration guidelines.
Once again, thumbs up for taking part in the contest and for helping us fill JetBrains TV with valuable content. We hope you’ll keep it up like this because thousands of JetBrains product users can learn something new from your videos.
Note to everyone: if you haven’t yet submitted a screencast to JetBrains TV, you’re pretty much welcome to do that anytime, and we’ll be happy to help you promote it among our users.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
JPA and React Plugins: From Buddies To Full Members of The JetBrains Family
We are excited to announce that JPA Buddy and React Buddy have joined the JetBrains family. Positioned as powerful plugins for working with JPA data and React applications, respectively, they will offer even more functionality for IntelliJ IDEA and WebStorm developers moving forward. With this ac…
Java Annotated Monthly – September 2023
The September edition of Java Annotated Monthly is here! With this month’s release of Java 21 approaching, we're excited to bring you a final sneak peek into its crucial features. But that's not all! This edition is packed with helpful articles about cutting-edge AI technologies, including update…
Java Annotated Monthly – August 2023
The August edition of Java Annotated Monthly is here! As usual, we’ve selected a collection of fascinating articles covering the latest Java-related news, tech updates, AI and machine learning innovations, and more. We're thrilled to share the exciting news of the recent release of IntelliJ IDEA 202…