We took a longer pause to publish this new IntelliJ IDEA 10 EAP build but there are reasons. Here are some of them:
- New code completion UI, which suggests you the completion variants even before you press the completion keyboard shortcut. You can accept the top suggestion with Enter or Tab.
- A bunch of new refactoring features and intention actions for ActionScript;
- Support for new language features of Groovy 1.8;
- Many improvements in soft wrap and new option for hard-wrapping the line automatically when typing reaches the right margin;
- Server-side file rename and move in the Remote Hosts Access plugin.
See the full changelist with 300+ fixes and improvements made since the last update.
Our IntelliJ IDEA EAP discussion forum is there 24/7, ready for your feedback.