IntelliJ IDEA 10 EAP (98.117)
We took a longer pause to publish this new IntelliJ IDEA 10 EAP build but there are reasons. Here are some of them:
- New code completion UI, which suggests you the completion variants even before you press the completion keyboard shortcut. You can accept the top suggestion with Enter or Tab.
- A bunch of new refactoring features and intention actions for ActionScript;
- Support for new language features of Groovy 1.8;
- Many improvements in soft wrap and new option for hard-wrapping the line automatically when typing reaches the right margin;
- Server-side file rename and move in the Remote Hosts Access plugin.
See the full changelist with 300+ fixes and improvements made since the last update.
Our IntelliJ IDEA EAP discussion forum is there 24/7, ready for your feedback.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
JPA and React Plugins: From Buddies To Full Members of The JetBrains Family
We are excited to announce that JPA Buddy and React Buddy have joined the JetBrains family. Positioned as powerful plugins for working with JPA data and React applications, respectively, they will offer even more functionality for IntelliJ IDEA and WebStorm developers moving forward. With this ac…
Java Annotated Monthly – September 2023
The September edition of Java Annotated Monthly is here! With this month’s release of Java 21 approaching, we're excited to bring you a final sneak peek into its crucial features. But that's not all! This edition is packed with helpful articles about cutting-edge AI technologies, including update…
Java Annotated Monthly – August 2023
The August edition of Java Annotated Monthly is here! As usual, we’ve selected a collection of fascinating articles covering the latest Java-related news, tech updates, AI and machine learning innovations, and more. We're thrilled to share the exciting news of the recent release of IntelliJ IDEA 202…