IntelliJ IDEA 10 Released. New Decade of Evolution Ahead
It is December, and you were probably waiting for this exciting announcement to appear. So, here it goes!
IntelliJ IDEA 10 is ready for you to download it and enjoy the great new features in both free and ultimate editions!
Here is a summary of the key new features and improvements in this release:
- Numerous enhancements to the UI and user experience, both in the editor and the IDE as a whole
- 100% faster code indexing, and an overall performance increase
- New code completion behavior with automatic invocation while typing
- Android development support in Community Edition
- Improvements for supported technologies & frameworks (Spring, GWT, Groovy/Grails, Flex/ActionScript)
- Addition of Spring Roo, AspectJ and ColdFusion integration
- Better support for DVCSs such as Git and Mercurial
- Maven 3 support, new dependency diagram, POM refactorings
- Integrated database table editor, and more.
And last but not least, we thank all who followed the IntelliJ IDEA 10 Early Access Program and helped us with their invaluable feedback!
Develop with pleasure!
— IntelliJ IDEA Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
JPA and React Plugins: From Buddies To Full Members of The JetBrains Family
We are excited to announce that JPA Buddy and React Buddy have joined the JetBrains family. Positioned as powerful plugins for working with JPA data and React applications, respectively, they will offer even more functionality for IntelliJ IDEA and WebStorm developers moving forward. With this ac…
Java Annotated Monthly – September 2023
The September edition of Java Annotated Monthly is here! With this month’s release of Java 21 approaching, we're excited to bring you a final sneak peek into its crucial features. But that's not all! This edition is packed with helpful articles about cutting-edge AI technologies, including update…
Java Annotated Monthly – August 2023
The August edition of Java Annotated Monthly is here! As usual, we’ve selected a collection of fascinating articles covering the latest Java-related news, tech updates, AI and machine learning innovations, and more. We're thrilled to share the exciting news of the recent release of IntelliJ IDEA 202…