IntelliJ IDEA 10 Released. New Decade of Evolution Ahead
It is December, and you were probably waiting for this exciting announcement to appear. So, here it goes!
IntelliJ IDEA 10 is ready for you to download it and enjoy the great new features in both free and ultimate editions!
Here is a summary of the key new features and improvements in this release:
- Numerous enhancements to the UI and user experience, both in the editor and the IDE as a whole
- 100% faster code indexing, and an overall performance increase
- New code completion behavior with automatic invocation while typing
- Android development support in Community Edition
- Improvements for supported technologies & frameworks (Spring, GWT, Groovy/Grails, Flex/ActionScript)
- Addition of Spring Roo, AspectJ and ColdFusion integration
- Better support for DVCSs such as Git and Mercurial
- Maven 3 support, new dependency diagram, POM refactorings
- Integrated database table editor, and more.
And last but not least, we thank all who followed the IntelliJ IDEA 10 Early Access Program and helped us with their invaluable feedback!
Develop with pleasure!
— IntelliJ IDEA Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
The New Terminal (Beta) Is Now in JetBrains IDEs
The new terminal (Beta) is now in JetBrains IDEs and will be available in the new UI starting from the 2024.1 version of the IDEs.
Java Annotated Monthly – February 2024
Welcome to the February edition of Java Annotated Monthly! We're excited to share this month’s collection of articles brimming with the latest Java news, including a list of the upcoming JEPs for Java 22. What’s more, you’ll also get to explore numerous informative blogs packed with Java tips and tu…
Java Annotated Monthly – January 2024
Happy New Year and welcome to the January edition of Java Annotated Monthly! As we step into 2024, we're excited to bring you the latest news and tutorials from the tech world. This issue’s highlight is the release of IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3 – a real game-changer that introduces an AI Assistant feature…
Java Annotated Monthly – December 2023
The December edition of Java Annotated Monthly is here! As usual, you’ll find all the latest Java and Kotlin updates as well as details of key industry events for networking and learning. This issue also features the latest release candidates and targeted JEPs alongside Java tutorials and articles a…