IntelliJ IDEA 11.0.1 Release Candidate

Dmitry Jemerov

The release candidate for the first bugfix update of IntelliJ IDEA 11, build 111.123, is available today. Notable changes include a new UI for entering Subversion credentials and support for Spring 3.1 when creating a new project.

The complete release notes for the new build are available in the usual place.

Comments below can no longer be edited.

7 Responses to IntelliJ IDEA 11.0.1 Release Candidate

1. Evgeny says:

December 20, 2011

Why fix for http://youtrack.jetbrains.net/issue/IDEA-75869 not included in this build?

2. angry user says:

December 20, 2011

Hi,

I’m using IDEA for more than 2 years now. In the beginning I was very happy, but now I’m only pissed. It has lot’s of bugs and since version 10 a lot of strange behaviour. But the worst thing is, that I payed lot’s of money for software that is just not working? It is slow as hell. It always hangs and stops me from working, it is just soooo annoying. When I was using Eclipse, I could not complain, because it’s free, but this software costs lot’s of money and it is just a pain in the ass. Tell me, why should I pay again more than 100 Euro for an update, for a piece of crap? Certainly NOT!

3. m.milicevic says:

December 20, 2011

this build is totally broken for me on linux, see issue:

4. yole says:

December 20, 2011

Evgeny,
    The fix is in fact included, although it’s not listed in the release notes.

5. Evgeny says:

December 21, 2011

It really works. Thanks for fix.

6. Jangla says:

December 21, 2011

Have you addressed the bug that prevents you from pasting text into the ‘find’ box in the ‘Run’ window? Or the bug that inserts ” before every ‘$’ when pasting code from one place in a groovy script to another?

7. Maxim Mossienko says:

December 23, 2011

@m.milicevic please take RC 2, sorry for inconvenience
    @angry user: please provide more information per instructions in http://devnet.jetbrains.net/docs/DOC-192
    @Jangla Per release notes IDEA-78543 is fixed, second bug was not known to us before your post.