Idea logo

The IntelliJ IDEA Blog

The Capable & Ergonomic Java IDE by JetBrains

Early Access Program

IntelliJ IDEA 11.0.1 Release Candidate

The release candidate for the first bugfix update of IntelliJ IDEA 11, build 111.123, is available today. Notable changes include a new UI for entering Subversion credentials and support for Spring 3.1 when creating a new project.

The complete release notes for the new build are available in the usual place.

Comments below can no longer be edited.

7 Responses to IntelliJ IDEA 11.0.1 Release Candidate

1. Avatar

Evgeny says:

December 20, 2011

Why fix for http://youtrack.jetbrains.net/issue/IDEA-75869 not included in this build?

2. Avatar

angry user says:

December 20, 2011

Hi,

I’m using IDEA for more than 2 years now. In the beginning I was very happy, but now I’m only pissed. It has lot’s of bugs and since version 10 a lot of strange behaviour. But the worst thing is, that I payed lot’s of money for software that is just not working? It is slow as hell. It always hangs and stops me from working, it is just soooo annoying. When I was using Eclipse, I could not complain, because it’s free, but this software costs lot’s of money and it is just a pain in the ass. Tell me, why should I pay again more than 100 Euro for an update, for a piece of crap? Certainly NOT!

3. Avatar

m.milicevic says:

December 20, 2011

this build is totally broken for me on linux, see issue:

4. Avatar

yole says:

December 20, 2011

Evgeny,
    The fix is in fact included, although it’s not listed in the release notes.

5. Avatar

Evgeny says:

December 21, 2011

It really works. Thanks for fix.

6. Avatar

Jangla says:

December 21, 2011

Have you addressed the bug that prevents you from pasting text into the ‘find’ box in the ‘Run’ window? Or the bug that inserts ” before every ‘$’ when pasting code from one place in a groovy script to another?

7. Avatar

Maxim Mossienko says:

December 23, 2011

@m.milicevic please take RC 2, sorry for inconvenience
    @angry user: please provide more information per instructions in http://devnet.jetbrains.net/docs/DOC-192
    @Jangla Per release notes IDEA-78543 is fixed, second bug was not known to us before your post.

Discover more