IntelliJ IDEA 11.1 build 114.145
We now return to our regular weekly schedule of publishing EAP builds. This week, we bring you:
- a new Groovy shell (Tools | Groovy Shell…) for quickly evaluating snippets of code in the context of your project;
- a number of important fixes for the new Flex project configuration;
- continued work on Gradle project synchronization;
- an updated version of SVNKit with better Subversion 1.7 support;
- the usual bunch of bugfixes.
You can download the new build from the EAP page or install it using the “Check for updates” action inside the IDE.