IntelliJ IDEA “Leda” EAP build 120.152

Posted on by Dmitry Jemerov

As the development of IntelliJ IDEA 12 progresses, we’ve released a new EAP build. You can check out the list of new features, improvements and bugfixes in the new build, download it, or upgrade from within the IDE using the “Check for updates” feature.

Comments below can no longer be edited.

15 Responses to IntelliJ IDEA “Leda” EAP build 120.152

1. jordandev says:

July 17, 2012

Check for Update gives me nothing. Not pushed out quite yet?

2. yc says:

July 17, 2012

when support retina MBP?

3. jamiekrug says:

July 17, 2012

Ditto to @jordandev. When I tried to report an exception, an alert box told me there was a new build, but “Check for updates” does nothing. Is there a way to force the upgrade from within the IDE and avoid a full download/replace? Thanks.

4. David Vonka says:

July 18, 2012

The older build warned me that a new build was available. On Windows, I restarted Idea as administrator in order to be able to install the update and now check updates does/returns nothing.

5. yole says:

July 18, 2012

Retina is supported in IntelliJ IDEA 11.1.3 RC as well as in the current “Leda” EAP.

6. popalka says:

July 18, 2012

Hello, thanks for your work!
    What’s the new “Bytecode viewer plugin” in IDEA12?
    I didn’t find any changes in *.class decompilcation
    Still the same // IntelliJ API Decompiler stub source generated from a class file

7. popalka says:

July 18, 2012

Ou, I find new view->bytecode command

8. Sarah says:

July 18, 2012

I cannot update to the latest EAP from IU-120.11. It does not show the notification that an update is available.

9. Ryan Gardner says:

July 18, 2012

The previous EAP build worked fine for me, but 120.152 has crashed on me a few times today – even more scary is that after it came back up after crashing it hadn’t actually saved the files I was working on (this happened at least twice)

There are a couple of other quirks that seemed like something in the disk IO code may have been borked so I’m jumping back to the previoues EAP until the next EAP comes out.

10. yole says:

July 20, 2012

We have found and fixed the problem with the “Check for updates” feature. Unfortunately it’s in the product itself, not in the way update data has been published, so you’ll need to wait until the next EAP for the fix. Apologies for the inconvenience.

11. Sarah says:

July 23, 2012

Skipped this EAP, waiting for the next one.

12. stefan says:

July 25, 2012

Hey,
    is there any plans to implement the following features in IntelliJ 12:
    “How to see imediately compile errors in project tree.”
    For example: if I make a change in a class that will break the rest of code,how do i know which code is broken?

cheers, stefan

13. Davide Baroncelli says:

July 26, 2012

Stefan, take a look at the blog entry about the new compiler architecture, that solves your need plus a lot more.

14. Cristian Vasile Mocanu says:

August 22, 2012

it seems the download page has not been updated: http://confluence.jetbrains.net/display/IDEADEV/IDEA+12+EAP

I still seee 122.100