Get a Free License at Reasons to be Creative Conference

Posted on by Andrey Cheptsov

If you are a coder, designer, game developer or just inspired by art, design code and being creative, then we have exciting news for you!

Reasons to be Creative, an annual festival, that focuses on art, design, film, animation, processing, open-frameworks, IOS, Android, JavaScript, CSS, HTML5, social media, UI, UX or Flash & Flex will take a place in Brighton on 3rd, 4th and 5th of September.

As we are the partners of Reasons to be Creative this year, we are happy to announce, that all attendees of the conference will have a chance to get a free personal license of IntelliJ IDEA or WebStorm.

We hope you will get back with pleasure and inspiration. See you there.

IntelliJ IDEA Team
Develop with Pleasure!

Comments below can no longer be edited.

6 Responses to Get a Free License at Reasons to be Creative Conference

1. Kai says:

September 10, 2012

I was looking out for you guys in Brighton to get a personal license of IntelliJ . But I could not find you 🙁

2. Dennis says:

September 10, 2012

Hi

Yes it seems you where not at the conference. Would it still be possible to get a license, i can mail you documentation that proofs i was at the conference.

Kind regards
    Dennis

3. Rdaneel says:

September 15, 2012

Yes, me too. is this a mistake or a scam?
    Rdg

4. Kai says:

September 28, 2012

Guys, what’s up? No answer – nothing? Are you still alive? At least three people would have been happy if they “had a chance to get a free personal license of IntelliJ IDEA or WebStorm” in Brighton.
    Besides of your announcement I was definitely interested in asking you a couple of questions because i wanted to switch from FDT to IntelliJ 🙁

5. ksafonov says:

September 28, 2012

@Kai @Dennis @Rdandeel

Hey guys!
    Unfortunately we didn’t make it this year to come to the conference. We’re sorry we were unable to talk to you in person.

There was a raffle between all the attendees with the chance to win a license. We haven’t got the names of the winners so far, so we decided to grant licenses to you three. We hope you will accept such kind on an excuse.

Please send an e-mail to me at kirill (dot) safonov (at) jetbrains (dot) com and I will handle all the rest.

@Kai Feel free to drop me an e-mail and ask any questions. I’m sure we’ll find the way to communicate.

6. Kai says:

September 29, 2012

Hi Kirill,

tkanks for your answer! I will send you an email with my questions.

Kai