Today we released IntelliJ IDEA 12 EAP 122.694 with new bugfixes and some notable features.
The major changes in the release include:
- New Compiler Mode is now enabled by default (with support for artifacts, GWT and Maven). See details.
- Initial support for TypeScript (without type checks).
- Folder structure and advanced drag-n-drop in Run/Debug Configurations dialog.
- Editing messages for existing commits in Subversion.
- Filter by dates in GitLog.
The full list of changes can be found in Release Notes.
Please feel free to share your feedback and report bugs in our issue tracker.