IntelliJ IDEA 13.1.3 Update is Available

Posted on by Andrey Cheptsov

Great news! A fresh update for your favourite IDE is here. Meet IntelliJ IDEA 13.1.3, packed with lots of enhancements, including some of recent changes from Android Studio.

Screen Shot 2014-05-26 at 15.01.38

If you’re running IntelliJ IDEA 13.1 and haven’t yet received a notification about this update, check for it manually by opening the Help menu and clicking Check for Updates.

Develop with Pleasure!

Comments below can no longer be edited.

25 Responses to IntelliJ IDEA 13.1.3 Update is Available

1. Sam says:

May 26, 2014

Latest PHP plugin not working…

2. Sam says:

May 26, 2014

I uninstalled the PHP pluging and then re-installed it, and it’s working now…

3. Marco says:

May 27, 2014

Event log (13.1.3):
    16:37:14 Plugin Error
    Following plugins are incompatible with current IDE build: PHP

As I am working on a PHP project and I urgently need to have my IDE operational, how can I downgrade to the previous release?

4. Benjamin says:

May 27, 2014

The PHP plugin is not compatible with this version, when will this be fixed?

5. Marco says:

May 27, 2014

In relation to the above comment, I just want to link this IntelliJ support page, because it might help other users accessing this blog:

6. Timo says:

May 27, 2014

Hi,

at the moment the PHP-Plugin indicates that it is not compatible with this version.
    A new update is not available.

7. jerry says:

May 28, 2014

Php plugin is disable.

When can I use it again ?

• jerry says:

May 29, 2014

Forget it.

8. haewanj says:

May 28, 2014

after upgrade to IDEA 13.1.3, lombok doesn’t work.

9. aksil says:

May 28, 2014

13.1.3 broke my dependencies (found a same problem in 11.1.2 release), can I rollback to 13.1.2 ? or where can I download 13.1.2 ?

10. Jeremy Wishusen says:

May 28, 2014

After upgrading to this version, IntelliJ keeps telling me that it cannot find classes and properties in my flex project. Anyone else experiencing this?

11. Oleg Nizhnik says:

May 28, 2014

java.io.IOException: Cannot delete file C:\Program Files (x86)\JetBrains\IntelliJ IDEA 13.1.1\lib\resources_en.jar

• Igor Konev says:

June 4, 2014

Same issue

12. David says:

May 29, 2014

Sam is correct: Uninstalling and re-installing the PHP plugin solves the issue.

13. Jerry Destremps says:

May 31, 2014

I upgraded to the latest version today and now all my class references are red. I work for Google, and our external build tool works, so no files have been moved, but it appears the old modules don’t work or the internal references are incorrect or something. I had 13.1.2 before this new one (13.1.3)

This is making it impossible to get work done.

• Nicity says:

June 1, 2014

Invoke “Invalidate caches” action

• Vladislav Soroka says:

June 2, 2014

Could you try to disable Ruby plugin (and reimport the project if you use Maven or Gradle, otherwise restore your module dependencies by hand), does it help?

14. Sander Steffann says:

June 1, 2014

Uninstalling and then reinstalling the PHP plugin worked for me.

It almost seems like there is a new version of that plugin available but someone forgot to update the version number when releasing it so the IDE doesn’t realise it has to upgrade it.

15. Oleg says:

June 1, 2014

Hello IntelliJ team,

We have the same problems with IntelliJ 13.1.3 as described in the last comment from Jerry. All dependencies (classes) between modules in the same projects are not recognized. I have tried to execute mvn idea:idea, reimport modules in IntelliJ, other things… Nothing is working. Something is gone wrong with 13.1.3. Even worst. Not only classes in other modules are not found, the extension .war for exploded WAR is always removed by every module reimporting too.

Do we have an issue regarding this in the big tracker?

• larry says:

June 2, 2014

as @Nicity said, use File > Invalidate Caches to fix this.

16. Oleg says:

June 1, 2014

Created an issue here http://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/IDEA-125810

17. Thomas says:

June 2, 2014

+1 for the issue described by Oleg and Jerry on my end too.

18. Martin Krischik says:

June 4, 2014

The IDE already asked three times for an update. Run fine and with out error. Only the IDE is not updated at the end and will ask again the next day.

• Doug Johnson says:

June 5, 2014

Do you have a link to IntelliJ that you are using to start it? That’s what was causing a similar experience for me. When I deleted the link and then created a new link to the new installation, it worked properly.
      If not that, I got nothing.

19. arman says:

July 2, 2014

I cannot update from 13.1.2 to 13.1.3 .
    just see download dialog with download option without any update option.