Live Webinar: What’s New in IntelliJ IDEA 14

Banner_IntelliJIDEA14

If you’ve already tried (or not) the freshly-released IntelliJ IDEA 14, and want a deeper look into what’s new in it, we invite you to join us Tuesday, November 18th, 17:00 – 18:00 GMT for a free live webinar by Breandan Considine.

In this presentation Breandan will give you an overview of the new built-in decompiler, debugger features, scratch files, NotNull/Nullable annotations inference, Thymeleaf support, and Scala support improvements. He will also share some of his pro-tips with you.

Space is limited, so, if you consider joining, do it promptly.

Develop with Pleasure!

About Andrey Cheptsov

Part-time dreamer. JVM/JavaScript geek. IntelliJIDEA Marketing Manager at JetBrains.
This entry was posted in Webinars and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Live Webinar: What’s New in IntelliJ IDEA 14

1. Mark says:

I’m using IDEA 13.1.5 and “Help->Check for Update…” tells me there is no update available.

Should I download the full version 14.0 and run it? Why isn’t the update function working as expected?

• Breandan Considine says:

Hi Mark, yes, for major version changes you will need to go through the website to download and install the update. Is your license up to date?

2. Breandan Considine says:

If there are any features you would like for us to cover, or specific questions about any of these topics, feel free to let us know in the comments and we’ll be happy to mention it in the webinar!

3. Mazid Umar says:

any one can tell me how can i set my own customize shortcut key in IntelliJ IDEA 13

4. Athar says:

I need a copy of the webinar
    I missed jt… Because i had class on that time

5. Hello guys, are you planning to Publish this Webinar (maybe in JetBrainsTV?). I would love to watch it again.

6. Artemiy Lysykh says:

Hello. Is there any chance to watch it recorded?

• Andrey Cheptsov says:

Unfortunately we didn’t publish the recording due to some technical issues and low quality of the video, sorry.