IntelliJ IDEA 2017.1 EAP 171.2613.7 is Out
Hello, and welcome to IntelliJ IDEA 2017.1 weekly. We have a fresh EAP build, that, among the usual bugfixes, brings several notable changes:
- ANSI color codes are now supported by the Docker and Google App Engine consoles
- Docker tool window now allows you to configure visible Docker images and containers
- New inspection Inline else code branch
- Constant Conditions & Exceptions inspection now also reports nullable methods that always return non-null values
- Hyperlinks are now clickable in Terminal
- Even better inspection that checks and converts for loops into chains of Java 8 Stream API calls
Your feedback is very welcome in our issue tracker as well as the discussion forum as always.
Develop with Pleasure!
This entry was posted in EAP Releases
, New Features
and tagged 2017
. Bookmark the permalink