IntelliJ IDEA 2017.1 EAP 171.2613.7 is Out
- ANSI color codes are now supported by the Docker and Google App Engine consoles
- Docker tool window now allows you to configure visible Docker images and containers
- New inspection Inline else code branch
- Constant Conditions & Exceptions inspection now also reports nullable methods that always return non-null values
- Hyperlinks are now clickable in Terminal
- Even better inspection that checks and converts for loops into chains of Java 8 Stream API calls
Develop with Pleasure!
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3 EAP Is Open!
The IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3 Early Access Program kicks off today! Read this blog post to explore the new features you can test in the first EAP build.
Import Postman Collections to the HTTP Client
We know that many of you use Postman collections and want to stay in the flow while working with them. This means staying inside IntelliJ IDEA and not switching to a different app. Great news! You can now effortlessly transform Postman collections into .http and use them in the HTTP Client …
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 Release Candidate Is Out
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 Release Candidate is now available! You can get the latest build from our website, through the free Toolbox App, or via snaps for Ubuntu. To use this build, you need to have an active subscription to IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate. Please note that AI Assistant, which was p…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 Goes Beta!
The Beta version of IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 is now available! You can get the latest build from our website, through the free Toolbox App, or via snaps for Ubuntu. This build comes with all of the notable changes that were introduced throughout the Early Access Program and covered in our previou…