IntelliJ IDEA 2017.2.2: Kotlin 1.1.4, Better Performance and More
- Major performance regression (KT-18921)
- Crashes that occurred with the use of using custom fonts (JRE-426)
- Wrong HiDPI scaling on multiple monitors for Windows 10 (JRE-427 and JRE-431)
Kotlin plugin has been updated to v1.1.4 and brings new refactorings, inspections, quick-fixes, and more.
Also, IntelliJ IDEA 2017.2.2 brings:
- Support for CSS Modules with LESS and SASS
- XQuery/XPath with Language Injection
- Favorites in the Database tool window
Bug reports and your feedback, as always, are very welcome in our issue tracker.
The Drive to Develop