IntelliJ IDEA 2017.3.4 is released
Meet the newly released IntelliJ IDEA 2017.3.4! Packed with a whole variety of improvements, our fourth bug fix update for IntelliJ IDEA 2017.3 is ready for download. Grab the latest version from our website or update via Toolbox App.
Here are the most notable bugs that have been fixed with the update:
- Now renaming a module is reflected in the dependent module’s file (.iml):
- You can now use the TAB key to jump to the Result pane in the Evaluate Expression window (fixed a regression): IDEA-158873.
- Fixed the issue with Gradle silent import doing nothing when the Gradle JDK is invalid: IDEA-183962.
- The Show Local Changes as UML action doesn’t let you scroll infinitely: IDEA-172583.
- Unlimited resizing in Diagrams when scrolling with the mouse wheel has been fixed: IDEA-90162.
- New shortcuts Shift + Del and Сtrl + X (cmd + X) have been assigned to the remove results action in the Find Tool Window: IDEA-144928.
In other news, this update rolls back the recent fix for the UI upper scale limit on Linux (because of regressions). Now the scaling behavior on Linux is backward-compatible with version 2017.2 (and earlier). Unfortunately, the fix is too sensitive to back-port it to IntelliJ IDEA 2017.3.4. So the ability to scale the UI more than twice will be available in the upcoming IntelliJ IDEA 2018.1, you can download the latest EAP build here.
In addition, beginning with this update, the IDE now lets you choose the test runner even when the Delegate IDE build/run action to Gradle option is enabled. You can specify the needed test runner: Platform test runner or Gradle test runner in Preferences | Build, Execution, Deployment | Build Tools | Gradle | Runner.
Also, the Field injection inspection for Spring applications has been updated and it now also reports violations in the stereotype components.
Consult the release notes for the complete list of changes