IntelliJ IDEA 2018.1.1 is released!
Use the Check for updates action to receive the latest update if you are working with IntelliJ IDEA 2018.1 or IntelliJ IDEA 2018.1.1 EAP.
If you don’t get a notification about new updates please, check the Updates page of the Settings / Preferences dialog. Make sure that the Automatically check updates for option is enabled.
IntelliJ IDEA 2018.1.1 contains an important fix that restores the automatic check for updates.
This first bug-fix update also fixes several major and critical issues:
- The keystrokes aren’t lost during freezing anymore: IDEA-186636.
- Clicking the Replace all option from the Replace in path dialog doesn’t cause the IDE to freeze: IDEA-188229.
- We’ve fixed the issue with broken JPS that inhibits all non-gradle Android builds: IDEA-189170.
- Facet settings stored externally are now loaded by the build process: IDEA-189112.
IntelliJ IDEA 2018.1.1 comes with support for annotationProcessorPaths option in the maven-compiler-plugin 3.5 for external dependencies.
We’ve also updated the bundled Kotlin plugin to v1.2.31. Check out the v1.2.31 change log to see all the improvements.
Besides all this, the JDK was updated to the 1.8.0_152-release-1136-b27 version, and important fixes were integrated:
- Performance for scrolling huge text file on 4K monitors was improved: JRE-584.
- The issue with AWT popups, which were above other process windows after alt-tab, was fixed: JRE-695.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.2 Is Out!
Our second bug-fix release for IntelliJ IDEA v2023.2 is now available. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are an Ubuntu user. Also, you can download it from our website. Here is the list of the most important fixes t…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.1 Is Out!
We’ve just released the first bug-fix update for v2023.2. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or via snaps, if you’re using Ubuntu. You can also download it directly from our website. Here is the list of the most notable improvements and fixes inclu…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 Is Out!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 has arrived! Explore the exciting new features and improvements this release has to offer.
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.1.5 Is Out!
We’ve just released one more bug-fix update for v2023.1.You can download the latest build from our website, via the Toolbox App, or by using an Ubuntu snap package. The new version includes the following improvements: For more details, please refer to the release notes. If you…