IntelliJ IDEA 2018.1.1 is released!
Use the Check for updates action to receive the latest update if you are working with IntelliJ IDEA 2018.1 or IntelliJ IDEA 2018.1.1 EAP.
If you don’t get a notification about new updates please, check the Updates page of the Settings / Preferences dialog. Make sure that the Automatically check updates for option is enabled.
IntelliJ IDEA 2018.1.1 contains an important fix that restores the automatic check for updates.
This first bug-fix update also fixes several major and critical issues:
- The keystrokes aren’t lost during freezing anymore: IDEA-186636.
- Clicking the Replace all option from the Replace in path dialog doesn’t cause the IDE to freeze: IDEA-188229.
- We’ve fixed the issue with broken JPS that inhibits all non-gradle Android builds: IDEA-189170.
- Facet settings stored externally are now loaded by the build process: IDEA-189112.
IntelliJ IDEA 2018.1.1 comes with support for annotationProcessorPaths option in the maven-compiler-plugin 3.5 for external dependencies.
We’ve also updated the bundled Kotlin plugin to v1.2.31. Check out the v1.2.31 change log to see all the improvements.
Besides all this, the JDK was updated to the 1.8.0_152-release-1136-b27 version, and important fixes were integrated:
- Performance for scrolling huge text file on 4K monitors was improved: JRE-584.
- The issue with AWT popups, which were above other process windows after alt-tab, was fixed: JRE-695.
Subscribe to Blog updates
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3.4 Is Out!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3.4, a new bug-fix update, is now available! You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are a Ubuntu user. You can also download it from our website. Here are the most important fixes and updates in Intell…
What’s New in IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate 2023.3
In this blog post, we’ll guide you through the new features, showcasing what IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate 2023.3 has to offer to bring you a superior coding experience.
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3.3 Is Out!
We’ve just released the third bug-fix update for v2023.3. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are a Ubuntu user. You can also download it from our website. In this latest update, we've included a range of fixes and enhancem…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3.2 Is Out!
The second bug-fix update for v2023.3 is now available. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are a Ubuntu user. You can also download it from our website. Here are the most notable fixes and updates that IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3…