This update fixes several unpleasant regressions and comes with various bug-fixes. The release notes list all the fixes for this update, but here are some of the most notable improvements worth mentioning:
- The IDE doesn’t lose focus after using/canceling navigation pop-ups/menus: IDEA-191839.
- Navigating to class (Сtrl+N /cmd+O) now works correctly again: IDEA-191860.
- The compiling doesn’t fail for the projects that store .iml externally: IDEA-191328.
- The IDE doesn’t create a duplicate changelist anymore when parts of the files are submitted in a Perforce changelist: IDEA-191521.
- You can now evaluate expressions in the lambda body: IDEA-191797.