IntelliJ IDEA 2018.2.6 is released!
Now could be a good time to upgrade your IDE as we’ve just released the new bug fix update – IntelliJ IDEA 2018.2.6. The new minor update comes loaded with bug fixes based on your feedback. You can find the full list of changes in the IDE release notes and JBR release notes. Here is a list of the most notable changes:
- The Floating tool windows are movable again: IDEA-196606.
- Performance improvements for compiling Kotlin: IDEA-201455
- ‘Search Everywhere’ now opens files on Linux: IDEA-200654.
- The ‘Find in Path’ dialog on Linux is back to the standard view: IDEA-200704.
- ‘Rebuild Project’ rebuilds all project modules: IDEA-201403.
JBR has been to v1.8.0_152-release-1248-b22 and the following notable fixes were integrated: