IntelliJ IDEA 2018.3.4 is released!
Today we are ready to release the fourth bug-fix update for IntelliJ IDEA version 2018.3. With IntelliJ IDEA 2018.3.4 we’ve fixed a number of regressions and bugs. Here is a list of the most notable ones:
- Fixed the Java code analysis so it does not get stuck with the equals method when huge numbers of fields are compared using Objects.equals() : IDEA-204984.
- Fixed the IDE freezes on the “Save Test Results” action while running the JUnit tests: IDEA-205448.
- Fixed a regression so now the Code Generation settings are saved correctly: IDEA-204185.
- Fixed the regression that caused the “Attach Gradle project” file chooser to filter out .gradle.kts files: IDEA-193640.
- Fixed the regression that caused the loss of the Gitlab Token in the task server settings, after closing the IDE: IDEA-205214.
- Fixed a regression so the IDE now correctly recognizes scratch files: IDEA-204857.
- Accessibility improvements: IDEA-204449, IDEA-203712.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3 Release Candidate Is Out
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3 Release Candidate is now available! You can get the latest build from our website, through the free Toolbox App, or via snaps for Ubuntu. To use this build, you need to have an active subscription to IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate. Download IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3 RC As we …
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3 Beta 3 Is Out!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3 Beta 3 is now available for download! You can get the latest build through our website, the free Toolbox App, from inside the IDE, or by using snaps for Ubuntu. Download IntelliJ IDEA Beta 3 This marks the last week before the release candidate is scheduled for delivery…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3 Beta 2 Is Out!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3 Beta 2 is out and ready for you to download! You can get the latest build from our website or via the free Toolbox App. You can also upgrade to 2023.3 Beta 2 from inside the IDE, or by using snaps for Ubuntu. Download IntelliJ IDEA Beta 2 While the team puts the finishi…