Today we are ready to release the fourth bug-fix update for IntelliJ IDEA version 2018.3. With IntelliJ IDEA 2018.3.4 we’ve fixed a number of regressions and bugs. Here is a list of the most notable ones:
- Fixed the Java code analysis so it does not get stuck with the equals method when huge numbers of fields are compared using Objects.equals() : IDEA-204984.
- Fixed the IDE freezes on the “Save Test Results” action while running the JUnit tests: IDEA-205448.
- Fixed a regression so now the Code Generation settings are saved correctly: IDEA-204185.
- Fixed the regression that caused the “Attach Gradle project” file chooser to filter out .gradle.kts files: IDEA-193640.
- Fixed the regression that caused the loss of the Gitlab Token in the task server settings, after closing the IDE: IDEA-205214.
- Fixed a regression so the IDE now correctly recognizes scratch files: IDEA-204857.
- Accessibility improvements: IDEA-204449, IDEA-203712.