IntelliJ IDEA 2019.1.3 has just been released. Here’s a brief overview of the improvements and bug fixes that this minor update has to offer:
- Fixed UI freezes on quitting the IDE: IDEA-211677.
- Fixed the regression, so now the IDE saves the font settings on Linux: IDEA-206180.
- Find in Path works for the current file scope with a scratch file: IDEA-196030.
- The “Find in Path” dialog now closes when opening a project in the same window: IDEA-204277.
- The All Places scope includes scratch files and consoles: IDEA-176926.
- The IDE now saves the changes in the Environment variables field of the Run/Debug Configurations dialog: IDEA-208525.
- Fixed the issue that caused the appearance of .attach_pid* files in the working directory on Linux: IDEA-202129.
- A new ability to move right/left on Navigation bar using additional shortcuts: IDEA-208718.
- Double Ctrl-E (on Windows and Linux) / double Cmd-E (on macOS) shortcut can be reassigned from the “Toggle Changed Only Files” action. In this case, the shortcut will work for iterating recent files as it did in the previous releases: IDEA-207554.
JBR 8 was updated to v1.8.0_202-release-1483-b58:
- Fixed the issue with the IDE hanging after logging in on macOS: JBR-1393.
- Fixed the rotation of fonts with embedded bitmaps: JBR-1397.
For more details please refer to the IDE release notes.
Please don’t hesitate to report any issues you encounter to our issue tracker.