IntelliJ IDEA 2019.1.3 is here!
IntelliJ IDEA 2019.1.3 has just been released. Here’s a brief overview of the improvements and bug fixes that this minor update has to offer:
- Fixed UI freezes on quitting the IDE: IDEA-211677.
- Fixed the regression, so now the IDE saves the font settings on Linux: IDEA-206180.
- Find in Path works for the current file scope with a scratch file: IDEA-196030.
- The “Find in Path” dialog now closes when opening a project in the same window: IDEA-204277.
- The All Places scope includes scratch files and consoles: IDEA-176926.
- The IDE now saves the changes in the Environment variables field of the Run/Debug Configurations dialog: IDEA-208525.
- Fixed the issue that caused the appearance of .attach_pid* files in the working directory on Linux: IDEA-202129.
- A new ability to move right/left on Navigation bar using additional shortcuts: IDEA-208718.
- Double Ctrl-E (on Windows and Linux) / double Cmd-E (on macOS) shortcut can be reassigned from the “Toggle Changed Only Files” action. In this case, the shortcut will work for iterating recent files as it did in the previous releases: IDEA-207554.
JBR 8 was updated to v1.8.0_202-release-1483-b58:
- Fixed the issue with the IDE hanging after logging in on macOS: JBR-1393.
- Fixed the rotation of fonts with embedded bitmaps: JBR-1397.
For more details please refer to the IDE release notes.
Please don’t hesitate to report any issues you encounter to our issue tracker.
Subscribe to Blog updates
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3.4 Is Out!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3.4, a new bug-fix update, is now available! You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are a Ubuntu user. You can also download it from our website. Here are the most important fixes and updates in Intell…
What’s New in IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate 2023.3
In this blog post, we’ll guide you through the new features, showcasing what IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate 2023.3 has to offer to bring you a superior coding experience.
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3.3 Is Out!
We’ve just released the third bug-fix update for v2023.3. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are a Ubuntu user. You can also download it from our website. In this latest update, we've included a range of fixes and enhancem…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3.2 Is Out!
The second bug-fix update for v2023.3 is now available. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are a Ubuntu user. You can also download it from our website. Here are the most notable fixes and updates that IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3…