We just released the third minor update for v2019.2 – IntelliJ IDEA 2019.2.3. It delivers many important fixes, better performance, and improved usability.
Here is a list of key improvements:
- Maven 3.6.2 support: IDEA-221882.
- A new option to change the scrollbar contrast: IDEA-69682.
- We’ve brought back the old ‘Compare with Current’ dialog: IDEA-209664, IDEA-216382.
- The IDE now supports native password storage on Linux: IDEA-185926.
- Fixed the IDE freezes caused by a lot of ignored files: IDEA-219152.
- Improved the performance of SVN operations: IDEA-219881.
- Fixed the error that occurred when importing a patch to Shelf: IDEA-220599.
- Fixed the regression: ‘Find in Path’ called from a change list now selects that change list in the ‘local change’ scope of the ‘Find in Path’ dialog: IDEA-216936.
- Fixed the regression: usage of a deprecated API is now highlighted in the editor: IDEA-216982.
JBR 11 (default) was updated to 11.0.4+10-b304.69 with the following fixes included:
- JetBrains Runtime was rebased on top of OpenJDK 11.0.4: JBR-1702.
- Fixed the issue with an empty bar overlapping the navigation bar: JBR-1649.
- Fixed the issue that affected the opening of projects on macOS Catalina: JBR-1721.
- Fixed the issue where the focus was being lost after displaying the ‘Add File to Git’ dialog: JBR-1696.
- Fixed the incorrect font formatting (italics) in the editor: JBR-1778.
JBR 8 was updated to 1.8.0_212-release-1586-b14 and fixed this issue:
We appreciate any feedback! Please do share your thoughts and suggestions with us here in the comments, in our issue tracker, or on Twitter.