IntelliJ IDEA 2019.2.3 is out!
We just released the third minor update for v2019.2 – IntelliJ IDEA 2019.2.3. It delivers many important fixes, better performance, and improved usability.
Here is a list of key improvements:
- Maven 3.6.2 support: IDEA-221882.
- A new option to change the scrollbar contrast: IDEA-69682.
- We’ve brought back the old ‘Compare with Current’ dialog: IDEA-209664, IDEA-216382.
- The IDE now supports native password storage on Linux: IDEA-185926.
- Fixed the IDE freezes caused by a lot of ignored files: IDEA-219152.
- Improved the performance of SVN operations: IDEA-219881.
- Fixed the error that occurred when importing a patch to Shelf: IDEA-220599.
- Fixed the regression: ‘Find in Path’ called from a change list now selects that change list in the ‘local change’ scope of the ‘Find in Path’ dialog: IDEA-216936.
- Fixed the regression: usage of a deprecated API is now highlighted in the editor: IDEA-216982.
JBR 11 (default) was updated to 11.0.4+10-b304.69 with the following fixes included:
- JetBrains Runtime was rebased on top of OpenJDK 11.0.4: JBR-1702.
- Fixed the issue with an empty bar overlapping the navigation bar: JBR-1649.
- Fixed the issue that affected the opening of projects on macOS Catalina: JBR-1721.
- Fixed the issue where the focus was being lost after displaying the ‘Add File to Git’ dialog: JBR-1696.
- Fixed the incorrect font formatting (italics) in the editor: JBR-1778.
JBR 8 was updated to 1.8.0_212-release-1586-b14 and fixed this issue:
We appreciate any feedback! Please do share your thoughts and suggestions with us here in the comments, in our issue tracker, or on Twitter.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.2 Is Out!
Our second bug-fix release for IntelliJ IDEA v2023.2 is now available. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are an Ubuntu user. Also, you can download it from our website. Here is the list of the most important fixes t…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.1 Is Out!
We’ve just released the first bug-fix update for v2023.2. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or via snaps, if you’re using Ubuntu. You can also download it directly from our website. Here is the list of the most notable improvements and fixes inclu…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 Is Out!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 has arrived! Explore the exciting new features and improvements this release has to offer.
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.1.5 Is Out!
We’ve just released one more bug-fix update for v2023.1.You can download the latest build from our website, via the Toolbox App, or by using an Ubuntu snap package. The new version includes the following improvements: For more details, please refer to the release notes. If you…