IntelliJ IDEA 2019.3.3 Is Out!
Today we have for you the third minor for v2019.3, IntelliJ IDEA 2019.3.3.
To download IntelliJ IDEA 2019.3.3, visit our website, update your version using the ToolBox App or from inside the IDE, or use snaps if you are an Ubuntu user.
You’ll find various bug fixes, better performance, fixed regressions, and more in this minor update. Here is the list of the most notable improvements:
- Fixed the regression that was causing truncated characters in the project tree: IDEA-223220.
- Fixed a regression so that now, no extra characters are added to a link opened from the integrated terminal: IDEA-230321.
- Changing the type of source folder in the Gradle build script now changes the type of source folder in IntelliJ IDEA on import: IDEA-219200.
- The IDE now triggers the permission system on macOS: IDEA-219288.
- Fixed an IDE freeze: WEB-43493.
- Performance fixes: IDEA-219710, IDEA-230363, IDEA-229443, IDEA-228768.
Check out the IDE release notes for the full list of changes.
As always, we look forward to your feedback and bug reports in our issue tracker.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!