IntelliJ IDEA 2019.3.4 is available!
We’ve just released a new bug-fix update to IntelliJ IDEA 2019.3 – version 2019.3.4. You can download this new version from our web site. You can also update to it with the Toolbox App or from inside the IDE, or you can use snaps if you are an Ubuntu user.
You’ll find the following important fixes in this update:
- Fixed the incorrectly large font and vertical spacing in the Project Tree: IDEA-231685.
- Fixed the regression that caused unresolved symbols after switching a branch: IDEA-220511.
- Commit actions are no longer disabled on a commit of a deleted file: IDEA-225882.
- When cherry-picking with Git, the automatically opened Commit dialog no longer deselects the first file: IDEA-228523.
- Breakpoints are no longer ignored for Android applications: IDEA-228415.
Please take a look at the full list of changes in the release notes.
We appreciate your feedback so much. Please feel free to leave a comment in the section below, ping us on Twitter, or create or vote for an issue in our issue tracker.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!