IntelliJ IDEA 2019.3.4 is available!

We’ve just released a new bug-fix update to IntelliJ IDEA 2019.3 – version 2019.3.4. You can download this new version from our web site. You can also update to it with the Toolbox App or from inside the IDE, or you can use snaps if you are an Ubuntu user.

You’ll find the following important fixes in this update:

• Fixed the incorrectly large font and vertical spacing in the Project Tree: IDEA-231685.
  • Fixed the regression that caused unresolved symbols after switching a branch: IDEA-220511.
  • Commit actions are no longer disabled on a commit of a deleted file: IDEA-225882.
  • When cherry-picking with Git, the automatically opened Commit dialog no longer deselects the first file: IDEA-228523.
  • Breakpoints are no longer ignored for Android applications: IDEA-228415.

Please take a look at the full list of changes in the release notes.

We appreciate your feedback so much. Please feel free to leave a comment in the section below, ping us on Twitter, or create or vote for an issue in our issue tracker.

Happy Developing!

About Zlata Kalyuzhnaya

IntelliJ IDEA Marketing Manager at JetBrains. twitter: @ZlataKalyuzhnay ‏
This entry was posted in Releases and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to IntelliJ IDEA 2019.3.4 is available!

1. Mark Vedder says:

The sha256 files do not see to be available. They are resulting in 404 errors with the content:

NoSuchKeyThe specified key does not exist.idea/ideaIU-2019.3.4.exe.sha2564D5F4BC2E994FF82SyPDypWaYbIn43jfcd5+tgUf8QbmSd9ftdF5O3z5spB1pf5t8tSX/uugjqy5cO8ALb/99tSDg1c=

I’ve gotten that for several of the hashsum files.

2. BLiessens says:

Hi,

I keep getting the same Read Timeout error when downloading below patch:

Is there an issue with the patch file?

3. BLiessens says:

No, that was a typo. Here is the actual error.

4. Christian Ivicevic says:

Running the IntelliJ build command (without delegating commands to Maven) and triggers for Maven plugins being set to “Before Build” causes compilation and plugin execution to happen in parallel which is causing non-deterministic behavior. I’ve posted more about this on Stackoverflow: https://stackoverflow.com/q/60762777/796036

Is this a bug or an intended behavior that has previously been like this?

5. Greg says:

I can no longer run unit tests with the unit test plugin after I upgraded

6. LEANDRO SANTOS says:

Hi, currently I have the 2018.1.8 Ultimate version. How much do I need to pay to get the most updated version?

Thanks

7. wangxy says:

After the 2019.3.4 update, I found that I could not find the caller of the interface implementation method through ‘Go to declaration and usages (ctrl + B)’, but it was effective for the interface layer. Is this a bug? This situation also occurs when I use ‘Find usages (alt + f7)’. I have noticed that this new version adds a ‘Field Call Hierarchy (Ctrl + Alt + H)’ operation. How is this operation different from the previous two?

8. RooZA says:

Upgraded my IntelliJ to 2029.3.4, now the Spring projects won’t start due to “@” symbol in application.yml

e.g. @project.version@

9. Peter H. says:

When finally code review comments in github integration? I think you have announced it about year ago or even more.

10. Evgenii says:

After pressing on the update, IDE saying in a window before final approve:
    “Plugins incompatible with the new build found:
    Handlebars/Mustache
    Meteor
    Vue.js”

Could you explain, they were deprecated or what? There no mentions about them in full changelog