IntelliJ IDEA 2019.3.5 Is Available!
This minor release brings a variety of updates and bug fixes:
- We’ve fixed the regression that caused v2019.3.4 not to start when installed in a path with non-ASCII characters: IDEA-235754.
- The IDE now shows the confirmation dialog when deleting a directory that is under SVN: IDEA-228828.
- The Gradle daemon no longer starts with debugging enabled when debugging tests and delegating to Gradle: IDEA-235648.
Also, we’ve managed to resolve the following issues with the updated JBR v11.0.6+8-b520.66:
- The issue with displaying the context menu or main menu popups in Full-screen mode under XFCE has been fixed: JBR-2143.
- The IDE no longer crashes when the -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 VM option is added in the VM-options file: JBR-2210.
- The issue with launching JBR from a directory with a non-ASCII name has been resolved: JBR-2235.