IntelliJ IDEA 2019.3.5 Is Available!
The fifth bug-fix update for v2019.3 has now been released. You can download IntelliJ IDEA 2019.3.5 from the website or update using the Toolbox App.
This minor release brings a variety of updates and bug fixes:
- We’ve fixed the regression that caused v2019.3.4 not to start when installed in a path with non-ASCII characters: IDEA-235754.
- The IDE now shows the confirmation dialog when deleting a directory that is under SVN: IDEA-228828.
- The Gradle daemon no longer starts with debugging enabled when debugging tests and delegating to Gradle: IDEA-235648.
Also, we’ve managed to resolve the following issues with the updated JBR v11.0.6+8-b520.66:
- The issue with displaying the context menu or main menu popups in Full-screen mode under XFCE has been fixed: JBR-2143.
- The IDE no longer crashes when the -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 VM option is added in the VM-options file: JBR-2210.
- The issue with launching JBR from a directory with a non-ASCII name has been resolved: JBR-2235.
Please refer to the IDE and JBR release notes for the full list of issues that have been addressed.
We always appreciate your feedback! Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments and on Twitter, and please don’t forget to report any bugs to our issue tracker.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!