IntelliJ IDEA 2019.3.5 Is Available!
This minor release brings a variety of updates and bug fixes:
- We’ve fixed the regression that caused v2019.3.4 not to start when installed in a path with non-ASCII characters: IDEA-235754.
- The IDE now shows the confirmation dialog when deleting a directory that is under SVN: IDEA-228828.
- The Gradle daemon no longer starts with debugging enabled when debugging tests and delegating to Gradle: IDEA-235648.
Also, we’ve managed to resolve the following issues with the updated JBR v11.0.6+8-b520.66:
- The issue with displaying the context menu or main menu popups in Full-screen mode under XFCE has been fixed: JBR-2143.
- The IDE no longer crashes when the -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 VM option is added in the VM-options file: JBR-2210.
- The issue with launching JBR from a directory with a non-ASCII name has been resolved: JBR-2235.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3 EAP 2: All-in-One Diff Viewer, Run to Cursor Inlay Option, And MoreEarly Access Program
The second EAP build for IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3 is now available. It introduces enhancements designed to streamline code reviews, simplify the debugging workflow, and accelerate the startup process for both Maven and Gradle projects.
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3 EAP Is Open!
The IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3 Early Access Program kicks off today! Read this blog post to explore the new features you can test in the first EAP build.
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 Release Candidate Is Out
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 Release Candidate is now available! You can get the latest build from our website, through the free Toolbox App, or via snaps for Ubuntu. To use this build, you need to have an active subscription to IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate. Please note that AI Assistant, which was p…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 Goes Beta!
The Beta version of IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 is now available! You can get the latest build from our website, through the free Toolbox App, or via snaps for Ubuntu. This build comes with all of the notable changes that were introduced throughout the Early Access Program and covered in our previou…