IntelliJ IDEA 2020.1.2 is Available!
IntelliJ IDEA 2020.1.2 bug-fix update is now available. Update to the new version from the IDE, with the Toolbox App, or use snaps if you are an Ubuntu user. You can also download this new version directly from our website.
You’ll find the following important fixes in this update:
- Fixed project name issues when opening projects from the terminal [IDEA-228859].
- Added support for Groovy’s @Newify pattern parameter [IDEA-234806].
- Fixed issues with JavaFX artifacts configuration [IDEA-209569].
- Eliminated problems that were causing the Resource Bundle editor to crash [IDEA-237258].
- Fixed the Unsplit All action [IDEA-234948].
- Fixed tabs detaching [IDEA-235385].
Please take a look at the full list of changes in the release notes.