IntelliJ IDEA 2020.1.3 Available
Starting today, IntelliJ IDEA 2020.1.3 is available with a few bug-fixes. You can get this new version from the Toolbox App, our website, or use snaps if you are an Ubuntu user.
The most important fixes are:
- Fixed the Maven Search for artifact. Now it shows the results in a new Gradle project [IDEA-238088].
- Fixed the Maven Profile selection [IDEA-237437].
- Fixed UI freeze [IDEA-237974].
JBR 11 is updated to v11.0.7+10-b765.64 and the following issues are fixed:
- Resolved the keyboard issue on Ubuntu 20.04 and Gnome 3.36 with the enabled IBus [JBR-2444].
- Resolved the Font rendering problem on macOS Mojave [JBR-2463].
- Eliminated the latency on accepting auto-completion suggestions [JBR-2475].
Learn more about these and other fixes in the IDE and JBR release notes.
You can give us your feedback on this build in the comments below, on Twitter or using our issue tracker.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!