IntelliJ IDEA 2020.2.1 Is Available
Even with the latest release still fresh in our minds, we are already back again with an improved version of IntelliJ IDEA. This bug-fix update fine tunes the major 2020.2 release, helping you stay even more focused and productive.
As usual, you can update to the new version from inside the IDE, with the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are an Ubuntu user. It is also available for download from our website.
The most significant fixes are:
- The Lombok plugin now works as expected without getting blocked by exceptions. [IDEA-248146]
- The MacBook Touch Bar no longer gets stuck after debugging. [IDEA-227511]
- We’ve improved the auto-import UX for Gradle and Maven projects. [IDEA-237299]
- The Pull Requests tool window opens for all projects on a GitHub Enterprise server. [IDEA-246045]
- The Windows Defender warning doesn’t interrupt your work. [IDEA-247817]
- New tabs are opened according to your preferences. [IDEA-220087]
- The Terminal cursor now works fine with multiple open projects. [IDEA-221129]
- The file selection shortcut in the Project view is back to normal. [IDEA-236737]
- The IDE shows the Local History for projects on the WSL file system. [IDEA-241935]
- Projects created in the root directory of a drive now open on Windows. [IDEA-245823]
- The IDE runs database queries smoothly. [IDEA-241881]
- The IDE successfully connects to a remote host with the new SSH Configurations. [IDEA-246307]
- Pull requests work correctly for all GitHub Enterprise URLs. [IDEA-247259]
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.2 Is Out!
Our second bug-fix release for IntelliJ IDEA v2023.2 is now available. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are an Ubuntu user. Also, you can download it from our website. Here is the list of the most important fixes t…
JPA and React Plugins: From Buddies To Full Members of The JetBrains Family
We are excited to announce that JPA Buddy and React Buddy have joined the JetBrains family. Positioned as powerful plugins for working with JPA data and React applications, respectively, they will offer even more functionality for IntelliJ IDEA and WebStorm developers moving forward. With this ac…
Java Annotated Monthly – September 2023
The September edition of Java Annotated Monthly is here! With this month’s release of Java 21 approaching, we're excited to bring you a final sneak peek into its crucial features. But that's not all! This edition is packed with helpful articles about cutting-edge AI technologies, including update…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.1 Is Out!
We’ve just released the first bug-fix update for v2023.2. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or via snaps, if you’re using Ubuntu. You can also download it directly from our website. Here is the list of the most notable improvements and fixes inclu…