IntelliJ IDEA 2020.2.1 Is Available
Even with the latest release still fresh in our minds, we are already back again with an improved version of IntelliJ IDEA. This bug-fix update fine tunes the major 2020.2 release, helping you stay even more focused and productive.
As usual, you can update to the new version from inside the IDE, with the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are an Ubuntu user. It is also available for download from our website.
The most significant fixes are:
- The Lombok plugin now works as expected without getting blocked by exceptions. [IDEA-248146]
- The MacBook Touch Bar no longer gets stuck after debugging. [IDEA-227511]
- We’ve improved the auto-import UX for Gradle and Maven projects. [IDEA-237299]
- The Pull Requests tool window opens for all projects on a GitHub Enterprise server. [IDEA-246045]
- The Windows Defender warning doesn’t interrupt your work. [IDEA-247817]
- New tabs are opened according to your preferences. [IDEA-220087]
- The Terminal cursor now works fine with multiple open projects. [IDEA-221129]
- The file selection shortcut in the Project view is back to normal. [IDEA-236737]
- The IDE shows the Local History for projects on the WSL file system. [IDEA-241935]
- Projects created in the root directory of a drive now open on Windows. [IDEA-245823]
- The IDE runs database queries smoothly. [IDEA-241881]
- The IDE successfully connects to a remote host with the new SSH Configurations. [IDEA-246307]
- Pull requests work correctly for all GitHub Enterprise URLs. [IDEA-247259]
Subscribe to Blog updates
The New Terminal (Beta) Is Now in JetBrains IDEs
The new terminal (Beta) is now in JetBrains IDEs and will be available in the new UI starting from the 2024.1 version of the IDEs.
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3.4 Is Out!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3.4, a new bug-fix update, is now available! You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are a Ubuntu user. You can also download it from our website. Here are the most important fixes and updates in Intell…
What’s New in IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate 2023.3
In this blog post, we’ll guide you through the new features, showcasing what IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate 2023.3 has to offer to bring you a superior coding experience.
Java Annotated Monthly – February 2024
Welcome to the February edition of Java Annotated Monthly! We're excited to share this month’s collection of articles brimming with the latest Java news, including a list of the upcoming JEPs for Java 22. What’s more, you’ll also get to explore numerous informative blogs packed with Java tips and tu…