IntelliJ IDEA 2020.2.2 Is Available
We’ve released a new bug-fix update for IntelliJ IDEA 2020.2. Let’s see what IntelliJ IDEA 2020.2.2 brings!
You can update to the new version from inside the IDE, with the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are an Ubuntu user. It is also available for download from our website.
- Fixed authentication when invoking remote operations in GitHub [IDEA-248658]
- Fixed SSH tunnel selection in the database connection configurations [IDEA-247277]
- The LightEdit mode is now enabled by default only for *.log, *.md, *.txt, and some other files. Additional configurations are available in Preferences | Settings / Editor / File Types [IDEA-248255]
- Fixed navigation to bean definitions in Spring XML files [IDEA-246995]
- The middle mouse button now correctly calls enum constant usages [IDEA-194817]
- Fixed indexing loop [IDEA-247322]
- Fixed erroneous warning issue in Maven projects [IDEA-246953]
- Fixed broken Gradle settings layout when there are several linked Gradle projects [IDEA-246340]
- Fixed the Search Everywhere exception that occurred when opening language packs [IDEA-245885]
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.2 Is Out!
Our second bug-fix release for IntelliJ IDEA v2023.2 is now available. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are an Ubuntu user. Also, you can download it from our website. Here is the list of the most important fixes t…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.1 Is Out!
We’ve just released the first bug-fix update for v2023.2. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or via snaps, if you’re using Ubuntu. You can also download it directly from our website. Here is the list of the most notable improvements and fixes inclu…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 Is Out!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 has arrived! Explore the exciting new features and improvements this release has to offer.
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.1.5 Is Out!
We’ve just released one more bug-fix update for v2023.1.You can download the latest build from our website, via the Toolbox App, or by using an Ubuntu snap package. The new version includes the following improvements: For more details, please refer to the release notes. If you…