IntelliJ IDEA 2020.2.2 Is Available
We’ve released a new bug-fix update for IntelliJ IDEA 2020.2. Let’s see what IntelliJ IDEA 2020.2.2 brings!
You can update to the new version from inside the IDE, with the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are an Ubuntu user. It is also available for download from our website.
- Fixed authentication when invoking remote operations in GitHub [IDEA-248658]
- Fixed SSH tunnel selection in the database connection configurations [IDEA-247277]
- The LightEdit mode is now enabled by default only for *.log, *.md, *.txt, and some other files. Additional configurations are available in Preferences | Settings / Editor / File Types [IDEA-248255]
- Fixed navigation to bean definitions in Spring XML files [IDEA-246995]
- The middle mouse button now correctly calls enum constant usages [IDEA-194817]
- Fixed indexing loop [IDEA-247322]
- Fixed erroneous warning issue in Maven projects [IDEA-246953]
- Fixed broken Gradle settings layout when there are several linked Gradle projects [IDEA-246340]
- Fixed the Search Everywhere exception that occurred when opening language packs [IDEA-245885]