IntelliJ IDEA 2020.2.4 is Available
The new bug-fix release is out! Check out the latest improvements in IntelliJ IDEA 2020.2.4.
You can upgrade to this new version from the IDE, with the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are an Ubuntu user. It is also available for download from our website.
Here is a list of updates for IntelliJ IDEA:
- Fixed the formatting of Gherkin files [IDEA-251322].
- Fixed module dependency in Gradle projects [IDEA-232283].
- Fixed Search For Class in Maven projects [IDEA-215618].
- Fixed the sizing issues with the search text box [IDEA-248210].
- Fixed branch selection when opening the pull dialog [IDEA-251554].
The JetBrains Runtime is now based on OpenJDK 11.0.9. We’ve updated JBR 11 to 11.0.9+11-b944.49 with the following improvements:
- Fixed JCEF issues involving the Markdown editor stealing focus from a different frame [JBR-2866], [JBR-2872].
- Fixed the way a new project opens on macOS Big Sur [JBR-2879].
- Fixed the problem causing IntelliJ IDEA to crash after exiting sleep mode on macOS Big Sur [JBR-2790].