IntelliJ IDEA 2021.3.1 Is Here!
We’ve just released the first minor update for v2021.3.
IntelliJ IDEA 2020.3.3 introduced the concept of trusted projects to mitigate the risks associated with opening projects from unknown and untrusted sources.
With v2021.3.1 we’ve changed the behavior and implementation of the Trusted Project dialogs. They are now shown before a project is opened in IntelliJ IDEA for the first time.
Additionally, this minor release brings a set of important fixes:
- Fixed the issue that was causing dialogs to appear in the wrong window on macOS Big Sur: IDEA-263628.
- Fixed the regression that was activating drag and drop during attempts to resize tool windows: IDEA-274904.
- Text search is now available in the Quick Documentation (Ctrl + Q): IDEA-152644.
- It’s now possible to use the JAXB dialog to generate XML schema from Java when using JDK 9 or higher: IDEA-17969.
- Fixed the issue causing unexpected behavior when stopping the Wildfly Run Configuration: IDEA-273497.
We also fixed a number of issues related to the Remote Development feature:
- Fixed the high CPU usage when idle: GTW-685.
- It’s now possible to use Gateway to open a project by symlink: GTW-720.
- Open classes and the placement of tabs are now preserved between sessions: CWM-4048.
- Fixed glitches that appeared when scrolling through long lists in tool windows: CWM-3679.
- Fixed the unclickable pop-ups : CWM-4422.
- Added a context menu for Gradle tasks: CWM-4312.
Are you missing a feature or have you found any bugs? Please leave your feedback in our issue tracker.