IntelliJ IDEA 2021.3.2 is Available!
We’ve just released a new minor update for IntelliJ IDEA v2021.3.
Here is the list of the most important fixes that you’ll find in this update:
- On macOS, ⌘N opens the Generate popup as expected when File | New is invoked. [IDEA-286810].
- Added the comment under the Support screen readers checkbox about the change in the Ctrl+TAB / Ctrl+Shift+TAB shortcuts behavior when this option is enabled [IDEA-285040].
- Fixed the issue with WSL2 that caused endless syncing of maven projects [IDEA-286579].
- Fixed the issue affecting the integration with YouTrack and now the Post to Bugtracker action is working again [IDEA-266608].
- Fixed the issue that caused the unnecessary index re-scanning [IDEA-284043].
- Fixed several UI freezes: [IDEA-285928], [IDEA-285303], [IDEA-284083], [IDEA-284362], [IDEA-286489].
- The View as binary option is again available for multiple variables in the Debugger [IDEA-285052 ]
- The data in the Git Branches popup is displayed correctly again [IDEA-286795]; [IDEA-285766]
- Fixed the issue that was disabling the Rebase button in the Rebase dialog [IDEA-282538]
- Fixed issues with YAML files: [IDEA-247565]; [IDEA-264436]
- Fixed UI cosmetic issues [IDEA-280937], [IDEA-284849]
- The IDE has stopped suggesting unwanted plugin installations [IDEA-283690]
For more details please refer to the release notes.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.2 Is Out!
Our second bug-fix release for IntelliJ IDEA v2023.2 is now available. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are an Ubuntu user. Also, you can download it from our website. Here is the list of the most important fixes t…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.1 Is Out!
We’ve just released the first bug-fix update for v2023.2. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or via snaps, if you’re using Ubuntu. You can also download it directly from our website. Here is the list of the most notable improvements and fixes inclu…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 Is Out!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 has arrived! Explore the exciting new features and improvements this release has to offer.
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.1.5 Is Out!
We’ve just released one more bug-fix update for v2023.1.You can download the latest build from our website, via the Toolbox App, or by using an Ubuntu snap package. The new version includes the following improvements: For more details, please refer to the release notes. If you…