IntelliJ IDEA 2021.3.2 is Available!
We’ve just released a new minor update for IntelliJ IDEA v2021.3.
Here is the list of the most important fixes that you’ll find in this update:
- On macOS, ⌘N opens the Generate popup as expected when File | New is invoked. [IDEA-286810].
- Added the comment under the Support screen readers checkbox about the change in the Ctrl+TAB / Ctrl+Shift+TAB shortcuts behavior when this option is enabled [IDEA-285040].
- Fixed the issue with WSL2 that caused endless syncing of maven projects [IDEA-286579].
- Fixed the issue affecting the integration with YouTrack and now the Post to Bugtracker action is working again [IDEA-266608].
- Fixed the issue that caused the unnecessary index re-scanning [IDEA-284043].
- Fixed several UI freezes: [IDEA-285928], [IDEA-285303], [IDEA-284083], [IDEA-284362], [IDEA-286489].
- The View as binary option is again available for multiple variables in the Debugger [IDEA-285052 ]
- The data in the Git Branches popup is displayed correctly again [IDEA-286795]; [IDEA-285766]
- Fixed the issue that was disabling the Rebase button in the Rebase dialog [IDEA-282538]
- Fixed issues with YAML files: [IDEA-247565]; [IDEA-264436]
- Fixed UI cosmetic issues [IDEA-280937], [IDEA-284849]
- The IDE has stopped suggesting unwanted plugin installations [IDEA-283690]
For more details please refer to the release notes.