IntelliJ IDEA 2021.3.3 is available
We’ve just released a minor update for v2021.3.3 that you can get from our website, via the Toolbox App, from inside the IDE, or by using snaps if you’re a Ubuntu user.
The latest release contains the following improvements and fixes:
- IntelliJ IDEA now builds and filters resources properly when working with Maven 3.8.5. [IDEA-290419]
- Fixed an issue causing the IDE to freeze and hang when indexing WSL projects. [IDEA-286059]
- Fixed a few issues that were appearing when working with Gradle. [IDEA-287618]; [IDEA-285663]; [IDEA-284391]; [IDEA-284013]
- Fixed the problem causing the IDE to add unexpected refs/heads prefixes when pushing to Gerrit. [IDEA-282180]
- Fixed the issues that obstructed proper connection to remote hosts via SSH. [IDEA-284623]; [IDEA-281113]
- Fixed the Quick Documentation popup so that it displays package information correctly. [IDEA-281424]
- Fixed custom fields when creating file templates. [IDEA-259172]; [IDEA-127570]
- Fixed the issue that was causing the incorrect adjustment of Groovy-based test classes when renaming Java packages. [IDEA-24042]
- Fixed the IDE’s behavior on macOS when using Cmd+Shift+[ and Cmd+Shift+] to switch between Big Sur tabs. [IDEA-261595]
- Fixed the Resource Bundle Editor plugin so that the entries are no longer erroneously overridden. [IDEA-285267]
- Fixed the Ctrl+arrow shortcut when used in the terminal on Windows. The caret now jumps to the next word as expected. [IDEA-283023]
- Fixed the issue with pasting resource files from separate locations into source folders. [IDEA-204744]
For more resolved issues, please refer to the release notes.
If you find any issues that haven’t been resolved in this bug-fix release, please let us know in our issue tracker.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!