IntelliJ IDEA 2021.3.3 is available
The latest release contains the following improvements and fixes:
- IntelliJ IDEA now builds and filters resources properly when working with Maven 3.8.5. [IDEA-290419]
- Fixed an issue causing the IDE to freeze and hang when indexing WSL projects. [IDEA-286059]
- Fixed a few issues that were appearing when working with Gradle. [IDEA-287618]; [IDEA-285663]; [IDEA-284391]; [IDEA-284013]
- Fixed the problem causing the IDE to add unexpected refs/heads prefixes when pushing to Gerrit. [IDEA-282180]
- Fixed the issues that obstructed proper connection to remote hosts via SSH. [IDEA-284623]; [IDEA-281113]
- Fixed the Quick Documentation popup so that it displays package information correctly. [IDEA-281424]
- Fixed custom fields when creating file templates. [IDEA-259172]; [IDEA-127570]
- Fixed the issue that was causing the incorrect adjustment of Groovy-based test classes when renaming Java packages. [IDEA-24042]
- Fixed the IDE’s behavior on macOS when using Cmd+Shift+[ and Cmd+Shift+] to switch between Big Sur tabs. [IDEA-261595]
- Fixed the Resource Bundle Editor plugin so that the entries are no longer erroneously overridden. [IDEA-285267]
- Fixed the Ctrl+arrow shortcut when used in the terminal on Windows. The caret now jumps to the next word as expected. [IDEA-283023]
- Fixed the issue with pasting resource files from separate locations into source folders. [IDEA-204744]
For more resolved issues, please refer to the release notes.
If you find any issues that haven’t been resolved in this bug-fix release, please let us know in our issue tracker.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3 Is Out!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3 has arrived! This blog post lists all of the notable updates delivered in the new version.
Java Annotated Monthly – December 2023
The December edition of Java Annotated Monthly is here! As usual, you’ll find all the latest Java and Kotlin updates as well as details of key industry events for networking and learning. This issue also features the latest release candidates and targeted JEPs alongside Java tutorials and articles a…
String Templates in Java – why should you care?
TLDR; The existing String concatenation options are difficult to work with and could be error prone. String Templates (a preview feature introduced in Java 21) greatly improves how we create strings in Java by merging constant strings with variable values. The name of this feature pretty much says …
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.5 Is Out!
The IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.5 bug-fix update is now available. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are an Ubuntu user. You can also download it from our website. This update brings the following important fix: Pl…