IntelliJ IDEA 2022.1.1 Is Here!
We’ve just released the first minor update for IntelliJ IDEA 2022.1.
Here is the list of the most important fixes that you’ll find in this update:
- JAX-WS actions are again available from the Tools menu. [IDEA-293502]
- The missing Swagger UI preview has been fixed. [IDEA-291069]
- Fixed the issue causing prolonged indexing and UI freezes for projects with many artifacts. [IDEA-279542]
- Fixed the issue with Sort tabs alphabetically being disabled when dragging and dropping tabs to a different editor window. [IDEA-283610]
- Fixed the issue causing high memory usage and a decline in performance when working with large JSON files. [IDEA-291190]
- Fixed the issue causing the loss of items in the Configured servers list in Settings / Preferences | Tools | Tasks | Servers. [IDEA-292023]
- Fixed the issue causing the project location to erroneously be reported as already taken, which was disrupting the creation of new Spring modules. [IDEA-292362]
- When switching between light and dark themes, the background color of the Find action text field changes accordingly. [IDEA-290491]
- Fixed the issue with the Group by action in the Commit dialog so that the previously used settings are retained. [IDEA-289528]
- Fixed the issue that occurred when running JUnit5 unit tests in projects that use JDK 8. [IDEA-292483]
- Fixed the issue with Maven project importing when invoked from the Project Structure dialog [IDEA-283563]
For more details please refer to the release notes.