IntelliJ IDEA 2022.1.3 Is Out
A new bug-fix update – IntelliJ IDEA 2022.1.3 – is now available!
You can get the latest version from inside the IDE, via the Toolbox App, or by using snaps for Ubuntu. It is also possible to download it from our website.
Here are the most notable fixes included in v2022.1.3:
- Fixed the issues that appeared when running Gradle projects with coverage [IDEA-235250]; [IDEA-194073].
- Cmd+Click / Ctrl+Click in the Git Log panel is fixed and now works as expected [IDEA-292405].
- The New Project button on the Welcome screen now works as intended again [IDEA-276553].
- Fixed the issue that prevented the generation of a WSDL from a Java class [IDEA-286585].
- Resolved the UI issue with a truncated VCS in-editor menu [IDEA-294928].
For the complete list of resolved issues, check out the release notes.
If you encounter any bugs, please report them to our issue tracker.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3 EAP Is Open!
The IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3 Early Access Program kicks off today! Read this blog post to explore the new features you can test in the first EAP build.
Import Postman Collections to the HTTP Client
We know that many of you use Postman collections and want to stay in the flow while working with them. This means staying inside IntelliJ IDEA and not switching to a different app. Great news! You can now effortlessly transform Postman collections into .http and use them in the HTTP Client …
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.2 Is Out!
Our second bug-fix release for IntelliJ IDEA v2023.2 is now available. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are an Ubuntu user. Also, you can download it from our website. Here is the list of the most important fixes t…
Java Annotated Monthly – September 2023
The September edition of Java Annotated Monthly is here! With this month’s release of Java 21 approaching, we're excited to bring you a final sneak peek into its crucial features. But that's not all! This edition is packed with helpful articles about cutting-edge AI technologies, including update…