IntelliJ IDEA 2022.1.3 Is Out
A new bug-fix update – IntelliJ IDEA 2022.1.3 – is now available!
You can get the latest version from inside the IDE, via the Toolbox App, or by using snaps for Ubuntu. It is also possible to download it from our website.
Here are the most notable fixes included in v2022.1.3:
- Fixed the issues that appeared when running Gradle projects with coverage [IDEA-235250]; [IDEA-194073].
- Cmd+Click / Ctrl+Click in the Git Log panel is fixed and now works as expected [IDEA-292405].
- The New Project button on the Welcome screen now works as intended again [IDEA-276553].
- Fixed the issue that prevented the generation of a WSDL from a Java class [IDEA-286585].
- Resolved the UI issue with a truncated VCS in-editor menu [IDEA-294928].
For the complete list of resolved issues, check out the release notes.
If you encounter any bugs, please report them to our issue tracker.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!