IntelliJ IDEA 2022.1.3 Is Out
A new bug-fix update – IntelliJ IDEA 2022.1.3 – is now available!
You can get the latest version from inside the IDE, via the Toolbox App, or by using snaps for Ubuntu. It is also possible to download it from our website.
Here are the most notable fixes included in v2022.1.3:
- Fixed the issues that appeared when running Gradle projects with coverage [IDEA-235250]; [IDEA-194073].
- Cmd+Click / Ctrl+Click in the Git Log panel is fixed and now works as expected [IDEA-292405].
- The New Project button on the Welcome screen now works as intended again [IDEA-276553].
- Fixed the issue that prevented the generation of a WSDL from a Java class [IDEA-286585].
- Resolved the UI issue with a truncated VCS in-editor menu [IDEA-294928].
For the complete list of resolved issues, check out the release notes.
If you encounter any bugs, please report them to our issue tracker.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Build a Spring Boot App with AI Assistant
In this article, we’ll be building a small Java Spring Boot web application in IntelliJ IDEA with the help of JetBrains AI Assistant. If you’d like to follow along with this tutorial, you’ll need IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate, as well as an active subscription to AI Assistant or the free seven-day trial…
Java Best Practices
Good code follows certain rules, and knowing them increases your chances of success. We’d like to share some Java best practices that will help you on your way. We'll cover the must-know tips and tricks, from broad advice on software development to Java- and project-specific know-how. Let's get star…
The New Terminal (Beta) Is Now in JetBrains IDEs
The new terminal (Beta) is now in JetBrains IDEs and will be available in the new UI starting from the 2024.1 version of the IDEs.
‘HelloWorld’ and ‘main()’ meet minimalistic
"Just ignore the terms class, public, static and arg for now; we'll talk about it later". If you have ever mentioned these lines to a new Java student, who is about to execute their first 'HelloWorld' program, know that this is changing. If you are that student, well, congratulations, getting starte…