IntelliJ IDEA 2022.2.2 Is Out!
We’ve just released the second bug-fix update for v2022.2.
This latest release includes the following fixes and improvements:
- The Markdown auto-formatting action now correctly formats Markdown files with tables [IDEA-262735].
- The IDE now shows a balloon notification in the background for pre-commit checks that finish with failing results [IDEA-265084].
- Performance improvement: There is no longer a slowdown in debugging performance when the Show Method Return Values option is enabled [IDEA-300696].
- Fixed regression: It’s once again possible to attach read-only debuggers to Java processes on macOS [IDEA-252760].
- Fixed regression: the Line Comment action is available again [IDEA-283781].
- Fixed regression: The Ctrl+Click shortcut once again works on file paths [IDEA-298409].
- Fixed regression: The paste action no longer includes an extra leading indent [IDEA-299336].
- Fixed regression: The drag-and-drop action works correctly with multi-line selections [IDEA-298747].
- Fixed regression: Running remote SSH targets no longer returns the “Failed to prepare environment” error [IDEA-297442].
You can find a full list of the resolved issues in the release notes.
We always look forward to your feedback and bug reports in our issue tracker.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.2 Is Out!
Our second bug-fix release for IntelliJ IDEA v2023.2 is now available. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are an Ubuntu user. Also, you can download it from our website. Here is the list of the most important fixes t…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.1 Is Out!
We’ve just released the first bug-fix update for v2023.2. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or via snaps, if you’re using Ubuntu. You can also download it directly from our website. Here is the list of the most notable improvements and fixes inclu…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 Is Out!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 has arrived! Explore the exciting new features and improvements this release has to offer.
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.1.5 Is Out!
We’ve just released one more bug-fix update for v2023.1.You can download the latest build from our website, via the Toolbox App, or by using an Ubuntu snap package. The new version includes the following improvements: For more details, please refer to the release notes. If you…