IntelliJ IDEA 2022.2.2 Is Out!
We’ve just released the second bug-fix update for v2022.2.
This latest release includes the following fixes and improvements:
- The Markdown auto-formatting action now correctly formats Markdown files with tables [IDEA-262735].
- The IDE now shows a balloon notification in the background for pre-commit checks that finish with failing results [IDEA-265084].
- Performance improvement: There is no longer a slowdown in debugging performance when the Show Method Return Values option is enabled [IDEA-300696].
- Fixed regression: It’s once again possible to attach read-only debuggers to Java processes on macOS [IDEA-252760].
- Fixed regression: the Line Comment action is available again [IDEA-283781].
- Fixed regression: The Ctrl+Click shortcut once again works on file paths [IDEA-298409].
- Fixed regression: The paste action no longer includes an extra leading indent [IDEA-299336].
- Fixed regression: The drag-and-drop action works correctly with multi-line selections [IDEA-298747].
- Fixed regression: Running remote SSH targets no longer returns the “Failed to prepare environment” error [IDEA-297442].
You can find a full list of the resolved issues in the release notes.
We always look forward to your feedback and bug reports in our issue tracker.