New Live Stream: Mastering Testcontainers for Better Integration Tests
In December, we’ll host a new live stream about Testcontainers and its advanced features.
Register today and join us for the event!
Date: Thursday, December 15
Time: 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm CET
Testcontainers libraries are a great way to create a reliable environment for running tests. They provide programmable, lightweight, and disposable containers to give you more confidence in your integration tests.
Getting started with Testcontainers is straightforward, but there are many advanced features that can supercharge your test suite.
In this session, we’ll look at Testcontainers in more detail and answer the following questions:
- What’s the best way to debug what happens in a container?
- How do we build more complex service topologies?
- What’s the best way to migrate from Docker Compose?
- How can we use Testcontainers for local development in addition to integration tests?
- What is reusable mode and why is everyone talking about it?
Whether you’re an experienced developer with solid test coverage or just beginning your journey into writing more reliable software, this session will introduce you to Testcontainers and its capabilities!
We’ll be answering questions in the chat during the event. If you already know what you want to ask, feel free to submit it now as a comment on this post or just ask it during the live stream.
Your presenter and host
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!