IntelliJ IDEA 2022.3.1 is Out!
The first bug-fix update for v2022.3 is now available!
Here are the most notable improvements in the new version:
- The option to display editor tabs on multiple rows is available in the new UI [IDEA-29509].
- Actions on Save work as expected again. [IDEA-307368]
- The Extract Method action (Ctrl+Alt+M/⌥⌘M) no longer prevents you from making non-static methods. [IDEA-298640]
- The signature change suggestions provided when you use the Extract Method refactoring are now concise. [IDEA-274123]
- Excessive CPU usage and IDE freezes that occurred for certain tool window sizes have been fixed. [IDEA-306642]
- It is possible to create Docker Compose targets in Settings/Preferences | Build, Configuration, Deployment | Run targets. [IDEA-283935]
- The Kubernetes plugin no longer fails when importing large Custom Resource Definition specifications. [IDEA-306067]
- Double-clicking on the window header maximizes the window size on macOS. [IDEA-304577]
- Application server configurations no longer get lost upon IDE restart. [IDEA-272575]
- Opening a project file from an external tool no longer causes the IDE to throw the “Access is allowed from event dispatch thread only” exception. [IDEA-301392]
- When sending requests in the HTTP Client, the ResponseHeaders object is properly displayed in Response Handlers Scripts as a JSON object. [IDEA-239259]
You can find the full list of issues addressed in this bug-fix update in the release notes.
Please let us know about any bugs you spot while working with the IDE by reporting them in our issue tracker.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!