IntelliJ IDEA 2023.1.2 is Out!
A new bug-fix update – IntelliJ IDEA 2023.1.2 – has arrived!
You can get the latest version from inside the IDE, via the Toolbox App, or by using snaps for Ubuntu. It is also possible to download it from our website.
Here are the most notable fixes included in this version:
- The issue causing editor tabs to scroll slowly has been resolved. [IDEA-318576]
- The IDE no longer erroneously considers projects stored on NFS-mounted drives to be read-only. [IDEA-315865]
- The IDE no longer erroneously reports errors on missing accessors when you use
@Embeddablein Spring Data JPA. [IDEA-240844]
- The list of suggested imports again features all of the corresponding options. [IDEA-311127]
- The IDE no longer mistakenly reports correct values of the Spring Boot
spring.config.importconfiguration property as errors. [IDEA-301120]
spring.model.utils.resourcesno longer causes abnormally high CPU consumption. [IDEA-316653]
- Resyncing Gradle projects no longer fails with the “Missing gradleIdentityPath” error. [IDEA-317045]
- Resizing panes in the Project Structure | Modules dialog now works as expected. [IDEA-316957]
For more details, please refer to the release notes.
If you encounter any bugs, please report them to our issue tracker.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3 Is Out!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3 has arrived! This blog post lists all of the notable updates delivered in the new version.
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.5 Is Out!
The IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.5 bug-fix update is now available. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are an Ubuntu user. You can also download it from our website. This update brings the following important fix: Pl…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.4 Is Out!
We’ve just released another update for v2023.2. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or by using snaps if you are a Ubuntu user. You can also download it from our website. This version brings the following refinements: …
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.3 Is Out!
The new bug-fix update for IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 is now available! You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are an Ubuntu user. You can also download it from our website. Below are the most notable fixes in the new version: …