IntelliJ IDEA 2023.1.3 Is Out!
The third bug-fix update for v2023.1 is now available.
Here are the most notable fixes and updates that IntelliJ IDEA 2023.1.3 brings:
- We fixed the issue that was causing the IDE to crash when using the navigation feature in Raycast. [IDEA-317346]
- Navigation to implementations works as expected in decompiled classes. [IDEA-308933]
- The issue with launching multi-module projects using the Quarkus run configuration has been resolved. [IDEA-317297]
- The issue that caused the deletion of records from the list of local tasks has been fixed. [IDEA-274672]
- We fixed the issues that were causing the main menu groups to malfunction and not process actions correctly on macOS. [IDEA-319117], [IDEA-318603]
- Several issues that affected working in LightEdit mode have been fixed [IDEA-315639], [IDEA-315526], [IDEA-316537].
- Building JPS projects utilizing JDK 8 with both JDK and project files stored on WSL no longer fails. [IDEA-319240]
- The IDE no longer erroneously reports autowiring errors in @ConfigurationProperties for fields set via application.properties when using Lombok in Spring Boot projects. [IDEA-319269]
- Several issues appearing when setting active Spring profiles have been fixed. [IDEA-177780], [IDEA-177783], [IDEA-309671], [IDEA-314635]
You can find a full list of the resolved issues in the release notes.
We always look forward to your feedback and bug reports in our issue tracker.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.2 Is Out!
Our second bug-fix release for IntelliJ IDEA v2023.2 is now available. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are an Ubuntu user. Also, you can download it from our website. Here is the list of the most important fixes t…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.1 Is Out!
We’ve just released the first bug-fix update for v2023.2. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or via snaps, if you’re using Ubuntu. You can also download it directly from our website. Here is the list of the most notable improvements and fixes inclu…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 Is Out!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 has arrived! Explore the exciting new features and improvements this release has to offer.
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.1.5 Is Out!
We’ve just released one more bug-fix update for v2023.1.You can download the latest build from our website, via the Toolbox App, or by using an Ubuntu snap package. The new version includes the following improvements: For more details, please refer to the release notes. If you…