IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3.2 Is Out!
The second bug-fix update for v2023.3 is now available.
Here are the most notable fixes and updates that IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3.2 brings:
- The IDE no longer loses file names in file templates. [IDEA-279811]
- It’s once again possible to build Groovy projects using the JetBrains build system on Java 8. [IDEA-337831]
- We’ve fixed several issues that were cropping up when working with the HTTP Client. [IDEA-332986, IDEA-224825, IDEA-296844]
- We’ve fixed the issue causing the IDE to display a blank window when opening a second project in full-screen mode on macOS. [IDEA-339992]
- When using borderless mode on Windows, the IDE once again correctly restores the position of a window that had previously been snapped to one side of the screen. [IDEA-250563]
- The IDEA correctly recognizes configuration properties in Spring Boot projects when the builder pattern is used as a setter in the
- We’ve fixed the issue causing the IDE to crash on startup due to errors appearing when parsing the UI theme. [IDEA-340108]
- The IDE once again properly displays Android project structures. [IDEA-340049]
- The main menu is displayed for all open projects on the tiling desktop when working on Linux. [IDEA-328047]
- The configurations list is no longer disabled in the Run/Debug widget after the configuration starts. [IDEA-316838]
- The IDE no longer mistakenly provides the Project Error report when using Jakarta’s
@Nonnullannotation in combination with Lombok’s
- The IDE no longer erroneously resets namespaces during actions like Apply, Refresh, and others when working with Kubernetes. [IDEA-339448]
- The branch checkout from the Pull Request pane has been fixed. [IDEA-339471]
- The New context menu once again appears correctly on a right-click when the Grails plugin is installed. [IDEA-340588]
- When you work on Linux without a window manager, the main menu is now displayed for all open projects. [IDEA-337548]
- The IDE now accurately provides the Constant values inspection for Stream expressions with nested Optional chains, eliminating the occurrence of false positives. [IDEA-340683]
For more information about the issues we’ve addressed, please refer to the release notes.
If you experience any other issues, please report them to our issue tracker.
Subscribe to Blog updates
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3.4 Is Out!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3.4, a new bug-fix update, is now available! You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are a Ubuntu user. You can also download it from our website. Here are the most important fixes and updates in Intell…
What’s New in IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate 2023.3
In this blog post, we’ll guide you through the new features, showcasing what IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate 2023.3 has to offer to bring you a superior coding experience.
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3.3 Is Out!
We’ve just released the third bug-fix update for v2023.3. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are a Ubuntu user. You can also download it from our website. In this latest update, we've included a range of fixes and enhancem…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3.1 Is Out!
The first bug-fix update for v2023.3 has arrived! You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or via snaps, if you’re using Ubuntu. You can also download it directly from our website. This hotfix addresses the following issues: Fixed a bug preventing us…