IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3.3 Is Out!
We’ve just released the third bug-fix update for v2023.3.
In this latest update, we’ve included a range of fixes and enhancements:
- Submitting GitLab reviews with an empty review message is possible again. [IDEA-337325]
- The IDE no longer sends erroneous update notifications for disabled plugins. [IDEA-273418]
- The first attempt to launch GWT Super Dev Mode after the IDE restarts no longer fails. [IDEA-283472]
- Marking GitHub pull request files as “reviewed” works as expected again. [IDEA-338906]
- Visual guides set to custom values in Settings/Preferences | Editor | Code Style once again appear in the editor correctly. [IDEA-339976]
- The search functionality in the Emoji & Symbols popup dialog works again on Linux. [IDEA-327171]
- Running Grails 3 projects no longer fails with the Unable to resolve class: CommandLineArgumentProvider error. [IDEA-340299]
- The Time Tracking functionality no longer fails to send time values for GitLab tasks located in deeply nested groups. [IDEA-220161]
- Gradle run tasks are no longer erroneously shown in the background task progress indicator, but appear only in the Run tool window. [IDEA-335450]
- The IDE no longer unnecessarily moves focus to the Build Output pane when the Build tool window is already opened and the build has succeeded. [IDEA-288969]
- The IDE correctly displays the chosen file in the Commit dialog when executing the Commit File action for one of the modified files. [IDEA-336983]
- The IDE no longer erroneously resets namespaces when you use the Add New Context and Apply actions with Kubernetes. [IDEA-336324]
For more information about the issues we’ve addressed, please refer to the release notes.
We always look forward to your feedback and bug reports in our issue tracker.
Subscribe to Blog updates
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3.4 Is Out!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3.4, a new bug-fix update, is now available! You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are a Ubuntu user. You can also download it from our website. Here are the most important fixes and updates in Intell…
What’s New in IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate 2023.3
In this blog post, we’ll guide you through the new features, showcasing what IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate 2023.3 has to offer to bring you a superior coding experience.
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3.2 Is Out!
The second bug-fix update for v2023.3 is now available. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are a Ubuntu user. You can also download it from our website. Here are the most notable fixes and updates that IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3.1 Is Out!
The first bug-fix update for v2023.3 has arrived! You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or via snaps, if you’re using Ubuntu. You can also download it directly from our website. This hotfix addresses the following issues: Fixed a bug preventing us…