The first bugfix of 2019.1 is here! Time for an update!
For this bugfix, we solved a bunch of issues that we have been fighting with for some time. The main fixes we made were:
- Runtime Solution with a .JAR as a model root causes build script to fail. Fixed. (MPS-30053)
- Move model doesn’t add dependencies. Fixed. (MPS-25519)
- Find usages of java stub method not working. Fixed. (MPS-30038)
- Instances are not available in completion after move concept refactoring. Fixed. (MPS-27494)
- Move node refactoring problem. Fixed. (MPS-18166)
Have a nice day!
Your JetBrains MPS Team
The Drive to Develop